The regime of dictator Abiy Ahmed Ali, has lost the legitimacy of representing all Ethiopians. Instead of uniting them, the regime is fuelling ethnic hatred, and planting seeds of genocide in Ethiopia. Today, the fascist regime of Abiy Ahmed, is naked for everyone to see. The amount of money that is spent on ethnic hatred propaganda, has risen from 15% to 86%. The institutionalised hatred of Tigray, Afar and Oromo ethnic groups, is very sickening and should be resisted by all Ethiopians.
QuoteThe enemy we are facing is an enemy which is the cancer of Ethiopia. The junta is probably the only group in history that used its political power to disintegrate its own country. As the saying goes “a familiar devil is not easily dislodged”, so the junta will attempt to cling on desperately.We can confidently say, the junta will be uprooted in a manner that will ensure it will not bud again.This will happen if we collaborate to remove the invasive weed. In the process, individuals may err; divisive information may be heard. Even though we are united as to our end, there may be arguments about the means.In any case, this will not stop us from achieving our goal. The children of Ethiopia have risen from all four corners to undo the plans of the junta. This itself is a victory. The children of Ethiopia have identified their enemy. And they know what they have to do. And they will do it.Forces who are afraid of our unity will do everything they deem to be divisive. They conspire to divert our wrath from them toward our own. But we will never do that.The unity we have created now is what destroyed the old conspiracy of the junta and what will destroy the owner of the conspiracy and which will ensure the renaissance of the country they had conspired against.Our defense and regional forces are getting into their (fighting) positions. There will be attempts to sabotage this. We will respond accordingly while respecting the ceasefire we declared unilaterally.We have a strict plan of why, how, when, where, and what to do. The result will soon be evident to both friend and foe. Our army is ready for a spectacular mission.We will work to remove the weed. But while removing the weed, we will try our best not to damage the wheat.In our country, we weed collectively. And this is what the children of Ethiopia are doing.Unquote
NB: The words “junta, cancer, devil, and weed” have been in use widely in reference to the TPLF. But they are also used as code words to refer to Tigrayans regardless of their political affiliation. It should be noted that, a few weeks ago, Abiy himself has described Tigrayans as collaborators and blamed them for the defeat of the army in Tigray.
The role of Mrs. Adanech Abebe at dehumanising Tigrayans, should not be underestimated. Definitely, she should be held accountable for crimes against humanity, as one of the masterminds of the Tigrayan genocide.
Without a doubt, the leadership of various Amhara militias, should also be held accountable for crimes against humanity and genocide.
- Amhara Militias in Gondar were mobilised to go fight the Tigrayans
- Sidama Militias have been mobilised by Kibret Toga, and EPDRF to finish off ” TPLF terrorists“
- Benshangul Gumuz region has seen anti Tigrinya propaganda, being peddled by Amhara bankrupt leaders, on the rise
- The Gambela regional government has promised support, for the destruction of “TPLF Terrorists”, and a propaganda drive suggesting, that Tigray people are anti renaissance dam project, has been distributed. Thus, “For the renaissance of all Ethiopians to be true, the TPLF cancer has to be eliminated”. Special forces of South, Sidama and Gambela region have pledged, and determined to keep the renaissance dam safe and peaceful
- Gambela Regional Police Deputy Commissioner Tut Kordak confirmed that all members of the national mission will be rewarded by Ethiopia
- The special force leaders and members of the regions have been given a directive for the renaissance dam in Metekel zone operation
- West commander and Metekel zone’s command post member, Brigadier General Alemayehu Wolde announced that he had a great plan to “eliminate TPLF terrorists” from Ethiopia
- The Afar regional government has also been mobilised, both materially and psychologically to finish the ” TPLF terrorism in Mother Ethiopia”
- The deputy president of the South Region, Mr. Ristu Yidaw promised to destroy “TPLF terrorists in Ethiopia”
- The deputy president of Somali region, Mr. Mustefa Mohammed and the head of the Somali regional prosperity party office, Engineer Mohammed Shale promised to mobilise Somali special forces to fight TPLF
- A mobilisation drive was held in Hawassa to bring extra special forces members to the district of Southern region
- The deputy president of the South Region, Mr. Ristu Yidaw promised to “finish the Tigray terrorism” with his special forces
- Deputy Commissioner of the South Regional State of Peace and Security Office, Alemayehu Bawdi promised to work with special forces to eradicate “TPLF terrorism from Ethiopia”
- Colonel Fasil Yizaw, called on for heroism and martyrdom by eliminating “TPLF cancer“
- More than 900 youths in Benishangul Gumuz, were recruited to fight TPLF
- The regional police commissioner of Benishangul Gumuz, Abdulazim Mohammed promised to recruit two thousand youths to fight TPLF
On top of the anti Tigrayan propaganda, intimidation and harassment of civilians-Ethiopian populace(mostly peasants) has been used for recruitment. A directive has been issued for famers to surrender their cattle and food crops.
The Abiy adventurist wars, have drained the Ethiopian national treasury, and access to credit is becoming problematic, while inflation and commodity prices is on the rise. However, regime sycophants are too drunk on Abiy’s propaganda and delusions, to realise they’re on a sinking ship.
The military and financial support from Turkey, will not change the reality on ground. As rebel groups from Afar, Benshangul-Gumz and Gambella region have also joined the battle for regime change.
- DICTATOR ABIY AHMED IS PREPARING A GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA - September 2, 2021
- DICTATOR ABIY AHMED ON A GENOCIDE MOBILISATION TRIP - September 1, 2021
- THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT HAS RESTRICTED TRAVELLERS FROM UGANDA - June 25, 2021