Select Page

Media Forums Uganda Today and what is happening in Uganda Uganda Paparazzi is coming near you soon

1 voice
161 replies
  • Author

Janet Museveni exposed

Janet MuseveniWe still wonder how janet Museveni has managed to keep her waragi cheeks up to this day. Whatever you do to the camera, those waragi cheeks(matama) never go away….

Ugandans muzuukuke mu slumberland….mu 1968 obadde okimanyi tea boy or office yali afuna omusaana ogufunibwa kati bano graduates bannaleero?
    -1970 Mulago nga abqkungu jebatwala okujjanjabwa era ne miria Obote jeyali azaalira?
    -Obadde okimanyi Okello lutwa bweyali agenda yalekawo ennyonyi ennwanyi 40?
    -Oyinza okukkiriza nti Mbale kyekimu kubibuga ebyaliko mu 1968 mu east africa ebyogerwako obuyonjo?
    -Osobola okukkiriza nti Obote yaleka azimbye uganda house,National theatre,Parliament,state house!
    GUNO OMULEMBE GWABACHWEZI GUKOZE KYAMANYI OKUTUNDA BULI KANTU BEEBALE BANNAFFE OKUTUSSA MUNNYANGA BALOWOOZA TETUMANYI KYALIWO NAKIKI KITUUKIDDWAKO OBULYAKE OBUBALI…
    HAVE DONE MORE HARM THAN GUD.

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR THIS PRETTY GAL.
    AMEN

TIP OF THE DAY

Doctors say that bathing or showering everyday is harmful to your bodies.
    the reason is that the soap remove natural oils from the skin leaving it dry which is not healthy or good to your body coz the skin needs to be oily everyday
    (When the skin is dry it creates cracks where germs can pass through to skin easily )
    The best way to clean your skin is soaking it in look warm water for 15or30minutes then after you smear.
    It’s better to wash your hands and clothes coz clothes wipe out dead cells on the body so no need to bath everyday if you are wearing washed clothes en always having clean hands from that you will not suffer from diseases.

You can use hot wet towel with no soap to clean up yourself instead of bathing everyday
    Think about it.

Jim Muhwezi arrested then Forex exchange Baron Sudhir Ruparelia

Disgusting antics at Sudhir’s daughter wedding. What was she doing up there? Is that our a mugole is supposed to be? And why would a respectable man such as Jim Muhwezi lower himself like this? Weddings shouldn’t be like this at all in our country!

And worse of all, Asians continue to ONLY marry among themselves. Dont want to marry black!

It should be remembered that as Head of the Internal security organization in 1995, Jim Muhwezi arrested then Forex exchange Baron Sudhir Ruparelia at Entebbe Airport for trying to smuggle 1 million dollars out of the country. The Case was never pursued and the next year Sudhir applied and got a bank of Uganda license to start Crane Bank with Jim Muhwezi as his Business partner.
    Was this case dropped in exchange for the 10% shares or did Jim Muhwezi buy the shares?

Stupid Answers for Stupid Questions

1. Someone calls you at 2:am in the night and ask you “are you sleeping?”

Ans: no, I’m picking beans.

2. You’re making out with a girl then you start pulling her pants then she asks; what are you trying to do?

Ans: I want to wash them for you

3. They see you coming out of the bathroom, wet; ”did you just have a bath?”

Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl

4. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask;
    ”going up?”

Ans: no, I’m waiting for my office to come down and meet me!

5. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and you still asks him; ”are those flowers?”

Ans: no baby, they’re carrots!

6. You’re in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend see’s you and ask; ”what are you
    doing here?”

Ans: I’m here to pay my school fees!

7. When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; ”are you sleeping?”

Ans: No! I’m practicing to die.

8. You went to a restaurant n the waiter asks you: ”Plz can I get you a table?”

Ans: No. I’m here to eat on the floor.

No Comment!

God has this tendency of taking “nobodies” and making them “somebodies” without consulting anybody.

The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem…

Where there is a will there will always be a way.

Men do you know that It is so disrespectful to take off a lady’s pant without even knowing how much it coasted her..

HOW TO KEEP YOU LOVE SPECIAL WITH YOUR LOVED ONES

1-Have trust,once you trust each other your love will move on smoothly.

2-Be faithful to each other. once your faithful to one another your love will be admirable.

3-Have time for your loved ones to show them how you really love them.

4-Try to fulfill your promises.

5-You should respect each other,once you have respect for one another your love will be special.

6-Don’t expose your family matters to public. there’s no reason to why you expose them to public when you can solve them your self.

7-Take your responsibilities as important thing.

8-You should be well behaved and disciplined.

9-Avoid rumors. not all rumors are true,try hard and find out the truth.

10-Take GOD as the most important in your relationship everything will move on well as the way you want them.

WITH ALL THE ABOVE THING TOOK INTO CONSIDERATION YOU WILL KEEP YOUR LOVE SPECIAL AND ADMIRABLE.

Banange crane bank etusuziza enjala atenga tulina ssentezafe,oba kati tukolekyi?

No matter how sweet or enjoyable sex is,you can never ejaculate whilst smiling!!!

A woman is like a swimming pool.Don’t bother finding out who swam before you, who is swimming with you,who will swim after you. Just enjoy swimming.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 162 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda