Select Page

Media Forums Uganda Today and what is happening in Uganda Uganda Paparazzi is coming near you soon

1 voice
161 replies
  • Author

At the end of the day I’m a gud woman ,I’m not perfect by any meanz,but my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I’ ve got and becoz of those things…I’m WORTH it and I knw all wats happening am not a fool but am worth I knw.Always have been and always will be.

Keep a good heart .that’s the most important thing in life its not how much money u make or what you can acquire .the art of it is to keep a good heart …What is meant to be will always find its way….

The world is full of nice and wonderful people, if u can’t find one, be one????

The basic thing is that everyone wants happiness, no one wants suffering. And happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors. If your own mental attitude is correct, even if you remain in a hostile atmosphere, you feel happy.

I think, especially in our business we meet a lot of people, and sometimes you spend so much time being nice to strangers, and so, you know, keeping a clear head and just being nice to each other. And that’s all the advice I can give.

Only a Ugandan girlfriend will complain like this when you suddenly cancel your plans to be with her. ..

“So, I bathed for nothing. ..?

Men with small dicks are so rough in bed because they want to prove that Disability is not Inability.

To my sisters who dumped their lovers for a certain man who promised to marry them in 2016 my dear you have only 11 Saturdays to end the year….don’t allow him to use the excuse of crane bank saga. .he has no account there…

UCC has issued a directive to NTV, with immediate effect, to stop hosting Frank Gashumba and or related discussions.

The regulatory body has threatened to revoke the station’s licence should they continue to air such shows.

In his words, Frank Gashumba said
    ” UCC: Genetically, blessed certified cowards!!
    In September this year, NTV hosted me as a guest analyst on the station’s evening Luganda news bulletin, ‘NTV Akawungeezi’ to basically give an analysis of a topic that was decided by the NTV’s news department.
    As usual, I am always plain and clear and give my views, opinions and analysis where any ordinary person would clearly internalize exactly what is going on in our country.
    I am not a factory, I do not sugarcoat anything; if you ask for my opinion, that is what you get…my head is not powered by anyone. If I was meant to be controlled, I would have been created with a remote control.
    A week back, a source within the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) intimated to me that UCC had warned NTV not to dare host me again and if they did not heed to the directives, they would revoke their license.
    This is how far our country has gone!
    When did UCC become a complainant? When did UCC become an investigator, court and a judge?
    In any case if I had committed any crime in any of my submissions, I would have expected the Police to summon me!
    Who conducted the investigations that found that I was using an abusive language? And how come NTV that hosted me is cautioned and I the purported offender have not been cautioned!
    I suspect small vampires who have participated in looting and mismanaging our country for many years, are using UCC to fight our freedom of expression.
    But I can assure you, nobody can stop us and we shall not give up on our country.
    These people seem to forget that we have the social media and with this letter, I am going to act like a wounded buffalo!
    The government has people like Ofwono Opondo, Col. Shaban Bantariza, and the Minister for Information (who are always on TVs, Radios and in papers on a daily basis) among other forms of government public relations. Does this make me stronger than the entire government media arms?
    And to you media houses, if you abide by such primitive and cowardly orders, you will be setting a wrong precedent.
    It such a directive today, tomorrow they will order you to fire a news anchor for always putting on blue!
    Fellow Ugandans, share with me your opinions! Should we simply give up on our fundamental rights or we petition the constitutional court?

Nakumatt has finally bowed down to pressure from customers on social media regarding their downgrading stock and possible phasing out of the market.

In their official statement, Nakumatt says they’re indeed facing challenges as alleged and they’re considering selling off to interested buyers. The Kenyan based chain shopping Centre also notes that several financiers have shown interest in taking over the venture.

Do you think Nakumatt will go down to the dogs just like Uchumi and other failed businesses?

Abantu Mwena Nimumanyisibwa Okwija Omubwinji Omurukiiko Orutekatekirwe Abebyobugabe Bwankore Ebiro 29th.Oct.16 Orwamukaga Omukishayi Kakyeka Mbarara. Nimumanyisibwa Ku Ebigambo Byomwami. George William Katatumba Kubitahikire Kwarikubiha Ebyo Bitura Biri Ebigambo Bye Okuruga Kare Na Kare, Nahabwekyo Nimushabwa Okukwata Eshaaha. Rukundo Egumeho.

Priority Confusion Disorder in Uganda famous Women!!

You are naturally beautiful.. You have a natural booty and your Nicki Minaj or Desire Luzinda and Winie Nwagi shape is real… Your face has all the features in the right places and you don’t need any plastic surgery to make you more beautiful…. Everyone in the neighbourhood Najjera,Kiwatule and Ntinda knows you are beautiful, no questions about that… When you walk, men turn just to have a glance at the way you shake what your mama gave you… That’s your strength… In the beauty & booty department, even Beyoncé and Kim don’t match you..
    And yet, the whole weekend you are in Club Silk,Guvnor ,Ambiance, boat cruise and Meaningless Parties are your favorite events…… Trying to prove to people that you are good looking.. You dress in a way that says “Look at me, am beautiful”.. Hey, we already know that and you don’t need a contest for that… ..Ayiiii
    How about you direct your energy to things that are not obvious to us.. Like how intelligent you are. Why not spend all that money to develop your brain instead? Your body is already beautiful… but there are other things that need development… Like your spirituality, your personal development.. How about spending those weekends working on getting a degree or building a business?
    I don’t want to sound mean…. but beauty and booty can lose value. However, your intelligence, wisdom and spirituality will never lose value… The moment people see beyond your makeup, they what to know: Can they trust you? Can they depend on you for business? Can you do a good job? I mean a professional job, not that ‘in bed’ job.. My sister, booty and beauty can take you far, but books will take you further… Set your priorities on things that matter in the long run. One day, your face will get tired of getting all that foundation, undercoat, gloss or pvc everyday day… And when that day comes, you must have an attitude and education to help you still keep your head high…. Get your priorities straight….

Behaviours of girls in Uganda according to districts

*1*-Masaka girls…. They fear to talk English.
    *2*-Mbarara girls…. Talkatives they can talk without breathing and are always very fat..
    *3*-Rukungiri girls….. They like beans and rice more thany money..
    *4*-Mbale girls… They are Blessed with pimples..
    *5*-Iganga girls….. Addicted to sex..
    *6*-Jinja girls….. They Urinate in bed while sleeping
    *7*-Hoima girls…. They are short and ugly.
    *8*-Lira girls….. They hustle for Bush meat e.g wild pigs, wild hens(endahi), e.t.c..
    *9*-Mukono girls… Young talented farmers and night dancers..
    *10*-Wakiso girls…. They have mastered the art of all styles in sex..
    *11*-Kabale girls… They eat more than their heights, and if you break her heart, she can kill you with her bare hands.
    *12*-Gulu girls…… Hard working
    *13*-Arua girls.. Always walk bear footed..
    *14*-Kisoro gals….. Just buy them soda and bread they will follow you everywhere you go, like MTN..
    *15*-Mubende girls.. They don’t know how to cook..
    *16*-Luwero girls.. ..They are very lazy and main cause of our problems in Uganda.
    *17*-Bugerere girls… Balina obutaala amaalo kinemye okwogera mu luzungu.. hahah
    *18*-Toro girls.. They drink alcohol more than men..
    *19*-Kampala girls…. They are Always pretty and materialistic, one night stand..
    *20*-Entebbe girls… They can cook well..

WE LIE IN THE BUSH WHILE YOU LIE ON YOUR BEDS..
    WE SLEEP BESIDE OUR GUNS WHILE U SLEEP BESIDE YOUR WIVES..
    U SLEEP IN YOUR HOUSE WHILE WE SLEEP IN HEMAS..
    U WEAR NICE CAPS WHILE WE WEAR HEAVY HELMETS..
    U WEAR DESIGNERS VESTS WHILE WE WEAR IRON VEST..
    IN THE MORNING U ARE AWOKEN BY SWEET ALARM TONES WHILE WE WERE WOKEN UP BY HORROR
    SOUND OF BOMBS AND GRENADE..
    U MOVE AROUND TOWN IN RANGE ROVERS AND LATEST CARS
    BUT WE MOVE IN TANKS AND BUFFALOS..
    WE STAY AWAKE JUST FOR YOU TO SLEEP..
    WE KILL FOR YOU TO LIVE..
    WE STAND SIDE BY SIDE WITH DEATH ITSELF SO THAT THE FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATION CAN BE ASSURED..
    WE SACRIFICE OUR TODAY FOR YOUR TOMORROW..
    WE ARE STRONG AT HEART, GREAT IN ACTION, COMMITTED TO OUR COURSE, AND LOYAL TO OUR NATION..
    WE ARE SOLDIERS!!!..WITH GREAT ZEAL AND GALLANTRY..
    WE FIGHT RELENTLESSLY TO WIN YET WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT TO CONQUER INSURGENCY AND TERRORISM..
    JUST PRAY FOR US OVER HERE..TO CONQUER IN VICTORY SO THAT WE CAN RETURN TO OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES..
    TO THE FALLEN HEROES..WE PRAY THEY CONTINUE TO LIVE ON..WHILE WE FIGHT TO THE END IN VICTORY…IN THE NAME OF GOD……

Dear gals
    U don’t need to strip down to ur bra and panties?, bend over and show ur cleavage, biting ur lips? to get attention. U think ur beauty is based on the amount ov likes/comments u get on ur pictures coming from guys who don’t even care abt u!! I knw we females love the attention, it makes us feel wanted, noticed and loved?. But it’s not the kind ov attention u want for yourself. Guys will see u as “EASY”.
    Try putting some clothes on and hei, show us ur naked face, see who will notice, coz they are the one’s who matter. U are beautiful by jst showing us who u are all covered up?,Might sound corny but it’s “TRUE”

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 162 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda