Select Page

Media Forums The Uganda Useless Elite Class Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda

last updated by Free Uganda 4 years ago
1 voice
204 replies
  • Author

MURDER IN THE PEARL OF AFRICA

Let me bring this on Ground…

1: A business man comes all away from Ivory Coast to make his projects and developments in Uganda spends millions and Billions, Now a Ugandan Tycoon I won’t mention comes in claiming the land on which the Ivorian’s project is yet to start is his and he is not will to sell or sit on a round table! Anhaaa here I come, The Ivorian takes the case to Police and the case file is handed over to The Late AIGP, since 2003 to date nothing like Justice to the Ivorian business man who spend millions and Billions…..Later news comes in (AIGP assassinated)

2: Nakasero Mosque recently was invaded and torn into pieces due to terrorism alerts, The Late comes out in public and says “What police did was in order because Moslems all over the world are suspected to have links with terror groups, so We did wat we were supposed to do As police”!! later (AIGP Assassinated)

3: Kasese attacks left hundreds mourning no joke on this one guys pple lost lives out there. Now see this scenario, the late comes out in public after all those incidents that were visibly noticed and said, ” The people of Kasese and Uganda at large should know that police and Army out there in Kasese is not responsible for the killings going on police is keeping law and order and Army is protecting lives” This pained many who witnessed what was taking place and caused more harm than good…..Later (AIGP assassinated)

4: We all saw this and it was obvious, Among all senior police officers the late had 100% ability to be the successor of the Out contracted IGP (Kale Kayihura) which silently didn’t hav much support by these fellow long serving senior officers….And here later (AIGP Assassinated)

Now all these 4 gathered information and suspected ideas should be used to come out with the reason why this poor man was Assassinated!!

EAST AFRICAN OPPOSITION POLITICAL PARTIES ARE PARTLY TO BLAME FOR INCREASED INSTABILITIES IN THE REGION.

This whole Subject has about 6 factors and I will be for purposes expounding then clearly like one who eats an elephant, take a piece by piece.

Unlike Rwanda and Tanzania where Democracy seems to have an upscale that limits Political activities Pre and Post Elections, Kenya, Uganda and South Sudan have in the past five years suffered the consequences of laying a democratic surface that open for everyone as it is required but does not necessitated a satisfaction in the process of pleasing and displaying the guarantee of freedoms. As an individual the Amin Control of Freedoms was the best though with Awkward appearance. “You have freedom of Speech but not the freedom after speech”.

Anyway let’s focus on our Number one factor. Focusing on East Africa, the three counties Uganda, Kenya and South Sudan have in the last 10years invested heavily in Political intelligence and crowd control which seems to be the survival of these and other states across the African continent which has increased Lapses in Covert and Overt Intelligence.

In the ears of a stranger this sounds as a rhetoric but to someone who has followed the geopolitics of the region, at least in the last one decade this echoes well with the events but to the lay Thinker it looks like weaknesses of Leaders, but let’s look at 6 fundamental Factors that has led to the Increase of the curve of Political Intelligence over Covert and Overt Intelligence on our Graph.

1. Globalization, Imperialism, Neocolonialism, Trade Organization, Multinationals, Humanitarian Agencies, Governance Institutions, International Universities, Human Rights Foundations all have different definitions but with one similar agenda of having control and visibility across the globe their seems to be one fully fledged Battlefield left which is Africa as Asia and The Middle East are upping there priorities towards Development hence monopolizing Politics while Africa is liberalizing it.

The above players to be in business, they must heavily invest in Instability, regime change and Liberalization of politics whereby that can only be achieved by investing in Opposition Political Parties against Existing Legitment Govt. Let’s dig a little deeper in relation to the Topic.

Riek Machar of South Sudan who is said to have been Empowered with Military Warfare Equipment that are compared to that of the state, with no evidence of his wealth as an individual, how does he sustain and access such Hi-Tech Equipment if he is not deeply rooted and sucking in these mega organizations?

Odinga of Kenya, has in the last 15years years been actively 24/7 investigating in Political activities aimed at causing unrest in the interest of outing elected leaders with a reason of dissatisfaction of Election Results.

Besigye Kiiza in Uganda has been a victim of circumstances. In the 2016 elections, European Union Envoys, American Ambassador, the French and UK envoy actively Participated in Campaigning and Funding The Oppositions Candidates, not until at later stage towards elections, they had failed to choose between Besigye and Mbabazi since they still beloved that both combined, they could deny Museveni the required percentage of 50+1 threshold.

These are just basic examples that can be easy for one add up together.

How does the above contribute to the decline of the curve of political intelligence over that of Covert and Overt intelligence?

Instead of focusing covert intelligence that is aimed at keeping the country from internal and External dishonest intruders, both Man and Equipment Machinery is borrowed mitigate the challenge of political unrest. Opposition benefits in loss of lives and crippled economy because they find Lapses of criticism and weakening the incumbent to whom evaluation at the end of the term will render him either a failure or weak to execute as promised.

Kenya has lost over 300 lives to terrorism case in Point is The Garrisa University Shooting and the West gate Bombing and shooting which left hundreds dead, injured and businesses in disarray.

But also we need to remember that around that time, Odinga and his allies were tickling the state over crowd mobilization on streets which diverted all the efforts of security forces towards Barring crowds from flooding on streets something that is not health for business and others traveling.

Now, when Political unrest is in the country, there is insecurity in the country and the state for it to remain stable and continuing, it must divert all its efforts towards solving the existing events which renders other sectors vulnerable.

No one can sit and watch as they are weakened and they don’t revert. The question would be, should the opposition sit and ignore positioning itself into strategies aimed at strengthening it? I would also say No. Again to Preempt being biased, the Question would be, What should Opposition do if it’s not to unrest the existing Govt?

Those demarcations can be only be drawn by Dialogues, monopolizing Politics, Limiting Freedoms, coming up with a National Consensus on matters of Politics and Hopefully Decentralization of strong power units that could result into Federal System which is Regional block basis, Now that seems not to be a discussion that can not be tolerated due to circumstances well known to players involved.

This will introduce you to my next article that will be “How Politicking won’t usher us to stability and how Opposition is a Passive participant”.

Herbert B. Anderson
    Chairman Concerned Citizens.

What is this between Gashumba and nbs tv. .?

Frank Gashumba has misfired on this one. I don’t know why he is attacking Karisa over his ban from TV. I have always told people that Gashumba is another pastor abizayo and because these persons with disabilities are followed by disabled masses it becomes difficult for some of us to make people understand that their celebrities are needy beings who have just been hyped.

It was UCC that called Karisa and Karisa as a gentleman convened a meeting and suggested a way forward to manoeuvre around the system…he suggested they do two shows one weekly and another monthly. He also suggested Simon Muyanga Lutaya as the moderator…to direct the all-over show in the hands of Mivule and Gashumba… Gashumba failed to understand this or maybe he refused due to his personal issues and now he is on Facebook whining and cursing individuals like Simon Muyanga Lutaaya and Karisa…

And I think this is a fallacy in critical reasoning known as AD HOMINEM. (Attacking the person instead of the point). Why attack Muyanga and remind us that he lost an election… For God’s sake…he at least lost but some of us have never even contested.

Uganda is going nowhere mentally if the media houses keep on hyping such individuals at the expense of the intellectuals. When you look at our TVs they host people not because they know but because majority fools hearken to them. This is how we end up with COMMENTATORS at the loss of ANALYSTS. UCC said that Mivule and *Gashumba* are poisonous to the public but they did not unpack the poison in their show…let me tell you friends…the poison according to me who have been watching these shows is simple: while Gashumba assumes that he INSPIRES…the brother is struggling with the dictionary difference between INSPIRING and INCITING. UCC ought to have put it blunt that the brothers are literally not contributing to the country. I know a one Tamale mirundi who is more lethal than these two but he is still on air…let me tell you why: Tamale is not a commentator… He is an analyst… He has the facts and figures… He did political science and journalism… He is not a charlatan and neither is he an impostor like the two.

So friends: as for me I think Frank Gashumba should be attacking NBS and its administration. Karisa and the team are doing their work and they have to maintain their relations with the people who give them license. Mirundi is a smart monkey and smart monkeys do not shit where lions sleep. Unless if Frank wants to remain on Facebook and WhatsApp, he should stop attacking media. KISO KYA MBUZI. Dear Frank it is not Karisa and NBS who messed you up…it is UCC…so continue doing what you do best…curse the government. Please cut the ego and go back to NBS and take what you are given or start your own TV where you will be respected. Mbu karisa disrespected me, who should respect the other… The one with the program concept or the host who takes your views overseas. Do you know how many better program concepts are waiting.

When you are a media creation you must remember not to abuse and attack your creators. You might flop and disappear in no while.

I wish for could continue..but God bless you all and am sorry to those offended by the truth. Trust me surgery is a painful treatment.

I invoke Truth, Reason and Faith

Am Pr. I.T.WHITE
    The Gospel Hawker
    +256-793-822833

Magezi Moses I think the dictator should close all media houses and feel comfortable. Man doesn’t need democracy…I equate it with what my teacher taught me about the clock aka in English that 7 IS 1

Kwikiriza Eunice Testmony Nbs is NRM wht do u expect money maker for God ad my family do u work in police to investigate namwe mutuleka mu

Adams Nabusagu So NBs investigated the matter and came to a conclusion that Frank is a conman or they acted on rumors. Its a total shame for our media.

Gad Ka Someone yes Said He was Conned by Frank Gashumba with promises to take them abroad on a trip with the president…
    Mpawo atakiraba. Let’s keep ? crossed

Paul Collins Owor Hehe.. Why didn’t the complaints come before the earlier shows..?? Ohh Uganda

Buule Salim Saleh True but aside from defending a fellow… Ain’t u aware that the guy is a Ndyanabo! A kaloli.. Takuta.. Name it..

Mugisha Godfrey Kazungu we are in kamoli watching. I like it when Gashumba brings in Mengo as if mengo runs nbs.

Makanga Muwanga Allan It’s a dense press release and believe me it’s from a dense author.

Felix Davis Einyu I have never trusted NBS

McManuel Muyomba The entire country is rotten! NBS has degenerated very very badly!

Reo Banks Richard Con

Byakagaba Omunyoro #Nbs you are controled by dictator.

Folks we are in the Exodus. ..from the wickedness of the NRA occupation al – Nakba. ..
    From drought, strange diseases, scientific accidents, fires, killings etc to floods. ..
    Take So that you may reach the Crossing of the Reed sea to the voyage of freedom. ..

military is detaining a One Erucu Norman

The NRA occupation al – Nakba. military is detaining a One Erucu Norman who was arrested on Saturday 25th march in Soroti at his shop opposite Soroti public gardens by the military headed by major Justine purportedly mbu mobilizing youth to head to Kampala for the #April revolution.
    He is apparently detained at Soroti Flying school military barracks.
    That is the Rwabwogo ideology.
    Rwabwogo must ensure this young man is released. Your NRA occupation al – Nakba has killed these people and other Ugandans enough. ..

Hardly three weeks after the demise of his dad. Ham has seen his young life brought to an abrupt end by a security guard’s bullet in Hoima. Ham’s remains will be laid to​ rest in his ancestral home in Kityanga Cell, Buliisa Town Council. My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family and friends. 🙁 🙁

Odrek Rwabwogo while on nbs tv attavked me again and unorovoked mbu I’m an angry man. ..
    Rwabwogo hurry ,view tge attached video and hopefully will appreciate why Charles Rwomushana is an angry man. ..
    Your family lives on blood of innocents. ..
    You have brutalised people. ..
    See how your criminal army hits people with rocks like they are hitting snakes. .
    Beasts of the field are more rational than you are. ..
    Of you had a conscious you would just shut up. ..
    Squads of the criminal state your father in law created are decimating officers and leaving innocent kids and widows. ..
    You don’t know when that fire will engulf. ..
    You certainly would be foolish to think all is well. …
    The other day I saw peasants from Luwero camp at Parliament because your family evicted them and grabbed their land at gun point. ..
    Since you have a short me memory, you could have forgotten. ..
    Luwero is ground where your family left heaps of skulls of humans. ..You are even evicting the survivors from their ancestry land. …
    Of course now there is capacity. ..
    You do no longer monopolise means of violence. ..I see you in a procession to oblivion. ..
    I’m not an angry man but I’m only paralysed by your ineptness. ..

The NRA occupation al – Nakba. …
    It’s a catastrophe. ..
    You will see a soldier hit the civilian head with a stone. …
    Certainly something has gone wrong. …
    This is a criminal force. …
    We shouldn’t accept and condone it. …
    Just Imagine such a force with orders to gun down Boda Boda riders. ..
    Any how mpaawo atarikaaba. ..

WHEN THE GUN BECAME SUPREME TO DP's TRUTH AND JUSTICE

It is December 1969, and an assassination attempt is made on the then President of Uganda, Apollo Milton Obote.

According to The Daily Monitor of June 17, 2018, the police investigations and interrogations of the culprits, Benedicto Kiwanuka – a lawyer, Uganda’s first prime minister and then president-general of the Democratic Party (DP) – was the chief architect of the plot to assassinate Obote.

Earlier, in the May 1962 general elections, Obote had defeated Kiwanuka. And so it would seem that Kiwanuka had a personal vendetta against the man who denied him the opportunity to lead Uganda to independence. Later, Kiwanuka involved Princess Ndagire of Buganda kingdom, who enthusiastically bought the idea.
    The then CID boss, Mohamed Hassan, who testified in court in Kampala, said from Masaka District, Kiwanuka recruited a one Yusuf Kisule, who in turn recruited Mohamed Sebaduka, a Kampala-based taxi driver and a Muganda Muslim radical to be the assassin, and another Muganda Yowana Wamala. Sebaduka had also been dismissed from the Uganda Army after the 1966 crisis. In all, about six men were involved in the assassination plot.

While testifying before the High Court Judge in Kampala, CID chief Hassan claimed Kiwanuka had imported firearms from Soviet Union purposely to assassinate Obote. Once the firearms arrived into the country, they were kept in Masaka by Mzee Kisule, 67. Hassan further told court that six men, including Sebaduka, the would-be assassin, had during interrogation, revealed just as they confessed to court that the DP president-general met Sebaduka, Wamala and Princess Ndagire – one of Kabaka Mutesa’s daughters – at her home in Kampala for the last briefing on the execution of the mission. The last meeting was held in the morning of December 19, 1969.

The day before, Mzee Kisule had managed to bring the firearms and a hand grenade from Masaka to Kampala undetected, in spite of the military roadblocks staged in Buganda since 1966. The day chosen was December 19, 1969. It was chosen because it would be the last day of the Uganda People’s Congress (UPC) annual conference at Lugogo Indoor Stadium. The conference had lasted three days. Presidents Julius Nyerere of Tanzania, Mubutu Sese Seko of then Zaire [now DR Congo] and Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia, had graced the opening of the function but had all left a day before the closure of the function. The function had also attracted the big-shots of the ruling UPC party, as well as ordinary supporters.

Thus, the plotters saw a loophole where they would beat security and hang about the premises disguised as party supporters dressed in party colours. The plot had started in June 1969. By December, Sebaduka and Wamala had secured party cards and on that day, they were dressed in UPC party shirts. The trick worked.
    The mission was suicidal, but Sebaduka and Wamala were determined to execute it. At about 9:30pm, the assassin-to be and the driver of the getaway car arrived at Lugogo. They parked among the other vehicles in the parking area. Armed with a Czechoslovakia-made pistol and a Chinese made-hand grenade, Sebaduka spotted a Cypress tree as the best cover.

Time check was about 9.45pm. Amid blaring music from the army band, without anyone suspecting anything, President Obote came out of the hall and straight into the would-be assassin’s target. Everyone was busy clapping and singing the new UPC song, “Uganda is moving forward” along with the army band. It was then the would-be first assassination of an African leader was about to happen. But like the African saying goes; “when your time has not come, you will jump your grave”, and because Obote’s time had not come, he jumped his grave – though not without injuries and permanent physical and psychological scar.

From behind the cypress tree, about 10 metres from Obote, with maximum precision, Sebaduka aimed and fired his pistol. It is not clear how many bullets were in the pistol and how many he intended to pump into Obote’s head, but during the interrogation and before the court, Sebaduka said after the first bullet, the pistol changed firing angle. The single bullet that went through Obote’s mouth broke two teeth and went through the cheek.
    Determined to execute the mission, another would-be assassin standing nearby hurled a grenade at the President – but it did not explode.
    Meanwhile, as the Obote’s bodyguard flung him down in protection from any other bullets, Sebadaka dropped his pistol and attempted to run away. Someone grabbed him and handed him to security. It is said one of the infuriated Obote’s bodyguard shot Sebaduka twice. Henry Kyemba, who was then the principal private secretary to the president, told the Sunday Monitor that he recalls security personnel wanted to kill Sebaduka, but he stopped them because they needed him as a culprit to tell it all to the authority.

In panic, the security personnel went into a random shooting, which caused astampede; and in the fracas, Sebaduka escaped.
    Meanwhile, Wamala, who was standing by Sebaduka, had picked the pistol and hid it in the branches of the cypress tree. Later, when investigators came to the scene, they picked the gun. It was Wamala’s finger prints that incriminated the assassins. Because Sebaduka had been bleeding from the gun wounds, it left a trail from the scene of crime to the stolen-getaway Ford Anglia car. Although Sebaduka had been wounded, he managed to drive the car from Lugogo to Nateete, a Kampala suburb. In an attempt to destroy evidence, the would-be assassins burnt the car. But still, police was able to trace it and finally, Sebaduka and others were arrested; incredibly in less than 24 hours.
    After interrogation, they revealed that Benedicto Kiwanuka was the chief architect of the attempted assassination plot. On December 20, 1969, Kiwanuka and others were arrested and the following day, DP was banned as a political party.
    =========================

The trial court handed a three years imprisonment sentence to the accused including Ben Kiwanuka. If it had been the Museveni era, the accused would have been charged with terrorism before the military Court Martial and detained without trial for decades until they would either die or ask for amnesty. Less than two years later, President Obote was overthrown by Iddi Amin.
    Ben Kiwanuka was released from detention and one year later appointed Chief Justice. The appointment did not please the exiles who were opposing Iddi Amin because it was rightly construed as rallying the DP supporters and the Baganda in particular behind Iddi Amin. The exiles kidnapped and killed him and his body was never seen. This took place five days after the exiles from Tanzania had overrun Mutukula border post but only to be defeated in Mbarara and Kalisizo.
    It is almost 50 years now but the DP is still stuck with TRUTH AND JUSTICE when its founding father, Ben Kiwanuka had resorted to using the gun.

Total Suspends Planned $3.5 billion Uganda-Tanzania Oil Pipe

Total SA has suspended its planned $3.5 billion crude export pipeline from Uganda to Tanzania after the collapse of a deal to buy a stake in Tullow Oil Plc’s oil fields in Uganda.

By Fred Ojambo and Paul Burkhardt

The French oil major has terminated all activities related to the 1,445-kilometer (898-mile) conduit from its crude fields in Uganda to Tanga in Tanzania because shared ownership in the project was to be determined upon the completion of the Tullow deal, an official familiar with the project at Total’s Ugandan office said.

Last week, Tullow Oil was forced to abandon plans to sell a stake in its Ugandan project to Total and China’s Cnooc Ltd. and restart the process from scratch after tax negotiations stymied the deal. The termination of the agreement was a blow to Tullow, which had sought partners to help it develop about 1.5 billion barrels of recoverable oil in its Ugandan fields.

After Tullow discovered oil in landlocked Uganda in 2006, the country made ambitious plans to construct a 216,000-barrel-a-day pipeline and a refinery. Its anticipated time line for delivering first oil from the project was adjusted multiple times. A recent government estimate stated that it would come online in 2022. A final investment decision on the project was targeted for the end of this year.

The project’s partners and Uganda’s government will have to come up with a “sensible new target” to give it the green light, Tullow Chief Executive Officer Paul McDade said after the company announced it planned to scrap the stake sale.

Total E&P Uganda, which was leading the pipeline project, dismissed employees who were set to undertake works on it, the official said. The explorer was involved in initial land acquisition in both countries, the official said.

Cnooc Uganda Ltd., which is jointly developing the country’s crude finds, suspended at least 12 employees following delays on the project, a company official familiar with the matter said by phone without providing further details.

Salim Saleh Daughter Wants Ex-Husband Mentally Examined

Esteri Akandwanaho, General Salim Saleh’s daughter has filed an application in court, seeking an order for her former husband Eng. Ronald Ndizeeye to be subjected to a psychiatric examination.

Esteri, though her lawyer of Kashilingi Rugaba and Associates on Tuesday asked the Nakawa Chief Magistrates Court to order for Ndizeeye’s medical examination as a result of his conduct.

“In the circumstances, we humbly seek that the matter be fixed and Your Worship proceeds to have the Respondent (Ndizeeye) undergo a mental psychological evaluation by a professional,” reads in part the letter.

Esteri filed for Divorce in 2017 at the High Court Family Division seeking sole custody of the three children.

Lady Justice Alexandra Nkonge Rugadya granted the Divorce petition, but ordered for joint custody of the children.

Unhappy with court’s decision, Esteri petitioned against the ruling.

The High Court referred her to Nakawa Chief Magistrates’ court and the Magistrate directed that the couple goes for mediation as is the practice for all Civil Matters.

Esteri says however that Ndizeye refused to participate in mediation and eventually the  process collapsed.

She says in the meantime, her ex-husband has continued in an irrational and provocative manner, to visit their three daughters at school with strangers.

This she says is the reason she wants her former husband to undergo mental examination.

The letter was served to Ndizeye’s lawyers of Bowmans/AF Mpanga Advocates  and they acknowledged its receipt on the same date.

Viewing 10 posts - 196 through 205 (of 205 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda