Select Page

Media Forums The Uganda Useless Elite Class Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda

1 voice
204 replies
  • Author

People who have access to check on photos of the Uganda ruling president Yoweri Kaguta Museveni’s children and those of the former FDC presidential Candidate, Dr.Col.Kizza Besigye you can compare on your own. God for us all!!

Eng.Winnie Byanyima the former Mbarara MP who is now the executive director of Oxfam International, to which she was appointed in May 2013.

In photo Eng.Winie Byanyima with her son Anselem with dreadlocks and dressed up damaged design trouser with his fiancé putting on Short skirt.

AN ILLEGAL PRESIDENCY SHLD NOT SIGN BILATERAL AGREEMENTS WHICH ARE EVEN NOT KNOWN BY CITIZENS…JUST USELESS.
    What does it mean?? They keep signing things as if they have a right mandate!!! Of uganda s not da rightful president…even those endless signed agreements what do they help? People don’t know them…m7 has signed more agreements than any country in africa!! So far hitting 28 bilateral & war pacts!! UGANDA HAS NO FOREIGN POLICY..LAST ONE WAS BY OBOTE! UGANDA’S POLICY IS IN MUSEVENI’S HANDBAG! BOGUS DIPLOMATS…ONLY 3 CAREER DIPLOMATS..SOME DIE IN PLANES LIKE POISONED CHICKEN!!
    DONATED FUND ARE STOLEN BY JUNTA MILITIA FAMILY GANGS …

THIS OPPRESSION MUST END….All m7 agreements & war pacts end in oppressing the poor! Look at AGOA, DRC Congo, war in south sudan, GMO-WTO , all useless without effective public education & awareness ..only suffering with debts. The biggest debt in over 3 trillions ..to be paid by children, grand-grand-grand children…its very absurds…wake up uganda

Court in Ntungamo presided over by grade one Magistrate Abraham Achok has started hearing of a case in which Maj. Ian Kangaho, a nephew to First lady Janet Museveni is accusing several Ruhaama sub county leaders of trespassing on his land claiming it belongs to the community.

Maj. Kangaho a chieftaincy military intelligence (CMI) deputy director testified before court accusing the former Ruhaama sub county chairperson Tom Rwomushana, Kyarwehunde parish NRM chairperson Kassim Karyeija and the former sub county councilor Cosmas Kakuru for trespassing on his family land and removing boundary marks he had elected with surveyors in Mirama hills village Ruhaama Sub County.

Maj. Kangaho 53, the first witness in the case identified himself as senior serving officer of the UPDF attached to the elite Special forces command, resident of Ruzira zone in Kampala and son to the Late James Arthur Rutaremwa Kangaho who was MP of Ankole in 1980s and paternal Uncle to the First Lady.

At least six local and sub county leaders have been arrested and charged in court over criminal trespass on this land, accruing from a community meeting, that destroyed the boundary marks in 2014.These include Tom Rwomushana, Cosmas Kakuru, Kassim Karyeija, and Yeremia Kanyesime as well as elders Elidad Buluhani and Moses Karikwende.

Magistrate Achok accused Maj. Kangaho of coming to court unprepared and adjourned the hearing to September 29th 2016 when other prosecution witnesses will testify in court.

OVERTHROWING THE UGANDA PARLIAMENT: LETS JOIN HANDS

All Ugandan activists for change with the qualifications and abilities should start now to campaign to replace all the NRM and NRM leaned MPs in Parliament.
    Well as many Ugandans wrongly believe the biggest problem for Uganda is its overstaying President YOWERI MUSEVENI; I am persuaded by the analysis that our biggest problem is our Corrupt and Self Satisfying Parliament which has purely business arrangement with the current NRM Government. Well as numerous laws have been made 1. Removal of Age Limits;
    2. Removal of Financial Support to Aspiring Presidential Candidates
    3 Removal of Political Rights from Cultural and Traditional Leaders and now I am very positive they will eat big to remove AGE LIMITS; the bottom line is all these disastrous laws are made by and through Parliament. SOLUTION; Lets over through all the Members of Parliament in 2021. Even if Museveni wins, he cannot rule without his dummy Parliament. More so there are so many counts of corruption upon which an impeachment can be made if his services are not good enough. I insist Yoweri Museveni is not Uganda’s problem. The problem is our Parliament.

Jonan Gaifuba #all above i can see dat nw u are concuring wiz kyalya

Ronald K. Afric kyalya ur not consistent in ur wordz, thefore some intelligent ugandans can’t trust u.thx

Maureen Kyalya Waluube I do not need to be trusted. That is why you always get lost. You follow people like sheep even when they are leading you to hell. Uganda is a very complicated maze with no straight route to anything there fore the approach has to change on a daily basis according to daily circumstances. If the FDC had been inconsistent as I am and changed its presidential candidate every 5 years; they would have won us the much needed victory. But you are so consistent that every one knows your every move. We all need to work together to save our nation and whether or not I am dead by 2021, your solution to take back control of our country is to take back control of Parliament. Current MPs are not Uganda’s MPs. They are hand picked representatives of the NRM party. Even within NRM primaries you saw your favoured candidates being kicked out and dull, semi literate MPs being pushed through. This is an entire national problem encompassing all Ugandans regardless of their political parties and we need to work together on this. Even NRM’s can help us to ensure that all contaminated NRM MPs do not go through. Every little helps.

Wanyonyi Emmanuel its true Parliament is not doing its work likewise mr Museveni.. i totally disagree with you keeping on plans to keep M7 in the race in 2021. i equally advice that if u want to dine with the right thinking members of uganda please dont mention neither proof to us that you are among the fortune hunters playing brain games on ugandans to return m7 in 2021… There is no way we can separate the legslature from the executive, even Montesquieu on the arms of government was so clear on this.. when you have a dead executive , its most likely to have dead Parliament too.. the problem is not Parliament but the force behind Parliament… we are dealing with a dictator who for long time shifted from what Ugandans need

Chriss Ssemudd Kyaalya still thinks m7 is clean but MPs are wrong. I wonder u your love for him blinds u
    Muhereza Obed True Maama Kyalya.The current parliament is Useless to this country….to the extent of eating us,,people a dying of hunger in Up country,Corruption is to high .I want to ask ? Who are beneficiaries of school fees loan, who is behind parliament Restaurant,,..
    To much extravagance in parliament.this iz beyond exploitation of tax payers money .We must change the course

Sebunya Shareef Sheri members let us come on one page with my analysis as the National Coordinator for Uganda Patriotic Front that the problem is either way, for the parliament, all those idiots entered there for the sake of getting jobs and earn huge money but now the Oppressor, Dictator has all a hand in the saga because if he wasn’t the one showing up money accompanied by death threats for opposing M7 life time presidenture programs, we wouldn’t have gone through this suffering remember he said when electing the deputy speaker that MPs have passed their test i think now they are heading to their exam.

Kakungulu Kenneth but @maureen,for us we started this struggle long time ago.we have lost whatever we had and current have nothing to show.its just of recent you joined our bandwagon.your love for m7 is still blindfolding you.that one alone makes me highly have a doubt in you.but as matter have been unfolding,it all sums up that m7 is the biggest problem we are facing.he is the father of corrupt.the patron of the corrupt,and the alpha and the omega of all ugandas problems.so dont derails us,we know whom to fight,for you you are london enjoying world class lifestyle,for us we decided to remain here to fight until the battle is won

Tusiime Gilbert Tell her!!!

Dhamuzungu Robert Indeed Our Parliamenterians are business men and women including d speaker and her Deputy.Ekintu Kivundu Inho ……Inho
    Peter Waiswa Where as its true MPs corrupt, more blame goes to# Mr museven for always buying out the MPs whenever he wants .

Oweyegha Afunaduula Mzee Ngobi you are right. M7 has killed parliament. He uses Parliament to quench his thirst for power and to hoodwink Ugandans that constitutionalism is at work in Uganda under his rule. Far from it.

Nsuubaga Chrys And who influences all institutions in Uganda Maureen Kyalya Waluube? is it parliament which uses Kavuma or DPP? gundi totukooya, Uganda’s problem is Museveni.

Baale Nkokoteyota Muliro Shahix madam controversial, a break please

Mwishikatwa Johnson Henrique For the first time yu have talked absolutely sense

Kamari Adams Nkwatsi He’s the biggest problem among other problems. He okays this extravagance as a form of corruption. Which parliamentaly sitting discussed the amount for their cars? Who steals election openly? Who condons corrupt officials? Who rewards corrupt officials…See More

Mugaga Mbide Dear Maureen Kyalya Waluube sorry for your shallow mind in politics. !!!!!!!

Maureen Kyalya Waluube The person who found #Peniciline was very shallow in science but has been the source of saving millions of lives through the antibiotics. #WinstonChurrch never headed any class during his time and could not write or present his speeches without practicing all night but saved the United Kingdom from war and destruction. King David was a useless young boy but saved Kings and heroes from Goliath. Whenever God makes his choice, he offers guidance and spiritual support along the way. Intellect is never of importance in saving His/Her people. I have never had of any intellectual genius achievements for #Jesus; #Muhammed or any other great leaders of this world. Not even #NelsonMadela or the Queen of England.

Godfrey Okoth Maama Kyalya, you are now back on track. The opposition MP’S should not be spared either. The have too swallowed the bait and none cares about the misuse of tax revenue. Not even Winie Kiiza or Semuju have opposed the 200m for. Forget the fact that the cars they received in the last parliament are still in good condition.

Maureen Kyalya Waluube I have always been on track but you simply do not understand my personality. I do not waste my energy fighting people because Uganda is a country with 34 million people not someone’s house hold. I focus on changing the national structures. Those can be changed with combined effort from both the ruling and opposing forces. Every Ugandan has a contribution to make. That is why I neither fight with #NRM, nor with FDC or any other party except for what I believe to be constructive criticism and usually for purposes of improvement at least according to my opinion.

Julius Makulo I C Sense N A point In That.Our Parliament Z Da Problem Not H.E M7.Mbu Da Devil Tempted Me N I Sinned,who Bewitched U N Yo Mps???If Some One Knows Dat Fieces Is Not Gd,do U Eat Coz Some1 Told U.Patriots!Patriots?My Ass,yo Da Very People Voting 4 Those Mps.Dont U Know Dat Change Starts 4rom Down?B4 Dreaming Of Removing President M7,deny Him Those Sheeps Of His(foolish N Useless Mps).Long Leave Hon.Kyala.

Maureen Kyalya Waluube I couldn’t have said it any better. Well said.

Igambirine Hillary You’re right princess….. Our problem is not museveni but class of stooges….. In name of MPS…. They have been a liability to us

Maureen Kyalya Waluube None my dear. That is the whole truth but since we are now aware we can all help each other and overcome it.

Julius Makulo I Hear Voting 4 LC1’s,we Need Only 37billions,our Hospitals Are Bad,we Need Cancer Machines,support In Games N Sports Etc But These Fools Demand 4 200m Each Wichs Over 700billions,salary Increamemt With No Tax On It,Useless Trips Here N There.I Believe We Dont Have Opposition In Uganda,Or They Dont Know What Opposrition Is.

Waiswa Fahmi I think that over throwing the parliament is tantamount to over throwing the executive for the former secretly executes it’s government business at gun point by the latter behind the curtains.A case in point is that parliament alone isn’t independent in conducting and executing government business fairly for whenever there is any vital issue for a serious discussion,an impromptu call arises coutersy of the head of the executive were he invites and hosts a great majority of the members of parliament either at kyankwanzi or statehouse to give the benefit of his mind on how they (the member’s of parliament) should conduct proper government business regardless of the different and the independent views they would hold over a wide variety of national issue’s of importance to concur and unanimously sides with him over his ego’s were his ideas in a vast areas of interest supercedes theirs completely.

Job Curtis The problem is not parliament, it is him who intimidates them and entices them to gullibility

Luswa Yunus Can we trust you

Doreen Kansiime At last I find myself liking yo post #200m for cars,a few months they will need #Iphones for their kids

Noah Kyebo ug i dont kno where we are heading

Jbm Ssentongo BOGUS ANALYSIS, While i respect your right to point out who you think is Uganda’s single most important problem. Exonorating your personal friend and mentor M7 is completely intellectual dishonesty. My reason being, 80% of this parliament is fresh from our masses, while 20% is what is composed of your usual lot that has gamed your mentor and friend for legislative ramson as you pointed out above.

Risk Blair Nicolie Demus u can neva be called a good parent with bad children

Ahimbisibwe Barnabas Madam,stick to these words.In future dont be another Hon.Betty Kamya.Ugandans are watching.

Maureen Kyalya Waluube I NEED YOURR SUPPORT AND BACK UP MY BROTHER.

Rachel Janet Babirye When the fish is rotten, it is rotten, head to tail.
    I am really taken aback by the greed exhibited by these mps. On entry they bagged 5m for no work done yet. Now they want tax exemption, 200m for cars, free lunch, soon they will be asking for suits and dresses allowance. Our children are going without lunch in schools, hospitals have no drugs, many roads are impassable, to mention a few.
    Kisanja “hakuna mchezo” is going too far.
    Eyaloga Uganda embugo akyawanise.
    God rescue Uganda.

Paul Nsubuga Nsubuga ALL I WILL SAY IS SIMPLE. MUSEVEN IS NOT THE PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THE UGANDAN PARLIAMENT. I DREAM OF THE DAY UGANDA WILL NOLONGER HAVE A PARLIAMENT. AS FAR AS I KNOW A COUNTRY CAN OPERATE WITHOUT ONE. UGANDA’S PROBLEM IS THE PARLIAMENT. NO WONDER ALL THEY DO IS SLEEP SLEEP AND SLEEP

Maureen Kyalya Waluube #Nsubuga we can remove all of them in one go. We have a lot more power over them than the Presidency its self. Lets start the hard work now. As they eat the bribes to defile the constitution, lets go on ground AND un plough them. As long as we agree as opposition parties in the end so that in each and every single constituency we all back one opposition candidate we shall be ok. Trouble is our FDC brothers are usually too greedy that they expect us to either work under them or else they frustrate all our efforts. But this time round lets plan for them as well; if they do not wish to cooperate with other opposition parties then they are not the angels they wish to make us believe they are. Lets consider them our counter parts but have a plan B schedule just in case they do to us what they did to TDA.

Maureen Kyalya Waluube #KakunguluKenneth #FDC is an extension of NRM. Your struggle as FDC members is to un seat #M7 and have either #Besigye or #JPAMbabazi working with the same #NRM foundational structures. My struggle is to uproot #NRM structure completely right from the grass roots because its disastrous and pretty soon we are all going to be slaves to Chinese and Indians as we were in 1971 when #Amin expelled them from Uganda. They fund everything; president, MPs, Councillors. You even saw in the papers they are funding the lifting of the age limits. You are a Musoga and know that the only factories that supply sugar in Jinja are Kakira and Mayuge and MPs called to be bribed to lift presidential terms were bribed with sugar among others. I completely hate the entire system. Me and you are not on the same side. You are ANTI #M7 but pro #NRM/FDC/GOFOWARD or other NRM propelled parties. I on the other hand do not fight people but change structures. I do not believe in the entire NRM structure. I want to move Uganda from being a military state led by soldiers to being a Civil Welfare State led by Civilian Ugandans who can willingly give up power without a fight. Overthrowing the current dummy Parliament is our solution to this crisis.

Maureen Kyalya Waluube #SulaMagumba; His Parliament keeps him into power. 1. Who lifted the term limits. 2. Who castrated the powers of traditional leaders who could have challenged him? 3. Who is going to lift the age limits? 4. Who approves all the dummy appointments of inefficient leaders we have in our land? 5. Who can remove any president through impeachment? If you know the answers to those 5 questions then you know where the power lies.

Maureen Kyalya Waluube #RonaldKAfric; I do not need to be trusted. That is why you always get lost. You follow people like sheep even when they are leading you to hell. Uganda is a very complicated maze with no straight route to anything there fore the approach has to change on a daily basis according to daily circumstances. If the FDC had been inconsistent as I am and changed its presidential candidate every 5 years; they would have won us the much needed victory. But you are so consistent that every one knows your every move. We all need to work together to save our nation and whether or not I am dead by 2021, your solution to take back control of our country is to take back control of Parliament. Current MPs are not Uganda’s MPs. They are hand picked representatives of the NRM party. Even within NRM primaries you saw your favoured candidates being kicked out and dull, semi literate MPs being pushed through. This is an entire national problem encompassing all Ugandans regardless of their political parties and we need to work together on this. Even NRM’s can help us to ensure that all contaminated NRM MPs do not go through. Every little helps.

Uganda politicians are like diseases

1.Museveni is like Aids: He will never leave u until you die.
    2.Besigye is like Syphilis, Comes with a lot of pain as if more dangerous than Aids kumbe its very easy to treat it.
    3.Mbabazi is like cholera: Strikes once and disappears forever.
    4.Tamale mirundi is like flue : Not strong but attacks every time.
    5.Frank Gashumba is like Headache: Normally appears when flue starts. They move together.
    6.Sejjusa is like diarrhoea: When he strikes, even museveni trembles.
    7.Elias lukwago is like Malaria: He is normally around you.
    8.Mabilizi is like a pimple: It can’t change anything on you.
    9.Beti kamya suffers from hunger. Feed her, she will follow you.
    10.Rebecca kadaga is like Ebola: she doesn’t care whatever disease your suffering from, she must attack u.
    No wonder why we are suffering, we are being governed by diseases.

LUGANDA IS GHETTO LANGUAGE, WE CAN'T ACCEPT IT TO ENTER PARLIAMENT

Those of you who have been dreaming that Luganda can be Ugandas official language now go and hang.
    New research on my table indicate that 90% of Ugandans who use Luganda, they use it for fake stuff like movie translation in deadly ‘bibanda’, coning people on street, prostitution , rapping ganja music, ghetto jargons etc
    Even in non Baganda communities especially in villages Luganda is used by ‘bayayi’ or ‘Abarasi’
    Luganda used to be a superior language but now it has been misused and no doubt, it has lost value.
    Uganda needs a responsible language like Swahili.

ENTAWETTWA YA KABAKA

Bassebo ne Bannyabo,
    Bwembadde neetegerezza akatambi akalaga ebyaaliwo nga 24/05/1966, Mw. Milton Obote bwe yalumba Olubiri lwa Kabaka waffe Sir Edward Mutesa II, nkizudde nti Entawettwa ya Kabaka teyaliiwo mu mwaka gwa 1966. Mbuuzza, Entawettwa ya Kabaka yawaangibwaawo mwaka ki? Baani abaawoma omutwe mukuteekawo Entawettwa? Tweebazza nnyo abantu mwena n’ebittongole abadaabiriza Entawettwa ya Kabaka kubanga eraga ekitiibwa n’obusukulumu bwa Kabaka mu Buganda ne Uganda eyawamu.
    Wangaala nnyooo Mukama waffee Ayi Ssabasajja Kabaka wa Buganda. Wangaala nnyo Obwa Kabaka bwa Buganda! Mwebale nnyo.

Muhammad Nsereko the MP for Kampala has paid and mobilised Kifeesi gangs who are now at Buganda road court and ready to harm the jobless brotherhood members, who are having a bail hearing.NSEREKO IS TRYING TO HOODWINK PEOPLE THAT HIS NAME WAS PUT ON A PIGLET WHEN HE IS A MOSLEM AND HE FOOLISHLY THINKS HE CAN INCITE MOSLEMS.IRONICALLY THE FACT THAT HIS NAME AS A MUSLIM WAS PUT ON A PIGLET IS TO SHOW HOW DEPLORABLE HE IS, BECAUSE THE PIGS ARE KNOWN FOR GREED AND EATING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

M7 Ur A dictator! You Went To Bush To Bring Peace And Democracy Back To Us Bt Wic Peace Have U Brought Mbu I Brought Peace Peace Of Giving Each Mp 430millions Wen Mulago And Other Government Hospitals Are Like Death Ternal. U Went To Bush To Bring Power To People Bt Ur Also Behaving Like Those U Killed To Gain Power.Bt We We Wont Go To Bush We Gona Do It Right From Kampala City And The Most Roads U Publish Mbu Ur The One Made Them They Wea Made By Obote And Amin 4 U Ur Just Polishing Them Nothing U Have Done For Us Accept Rigging Our Votes And Killing Our Loved People.Uganda Lets Stand On Our Feets M7 Went To Bush Wiz 24guns Bt Its Nt Those Guns Who Helped It Was Pipo’s Power Bt He Av Done Nathng So Lets Take Him Off Your Power Is More Strong Than Gun Power!

UGANDAN PRISONS WORSE THAN HITLER'S GAS CHAMBERS

As prison Bosses Byabasaija and colleagues smile in obesity , enormous wealth and corruption ,
    Ugandan prisons are ranked as the second most overpopulated prisons in the world , and number 7 in the worst prison conditions and violations of human rights ,
    These prisoners work under torture as slaves on prison bosses plantations and private farms where they are massively beaten with guns and sticks like cattle , they rot in diseases and starvation eating maize brand one meal a day , they sleep 40 people in a small 10 square feet room on the floor with no hygiene utilities like soap , toothpaste etc.

Are there free activities in Uganda for the youth that they can participate in without paying anything? The answer to that is simple: The youth should learn how organise their fun without the interference of the state-government. Good fun is not about going to bars or clubs, but in your own space were none will tell you what to do.

FDC lumpens

This fake whatsapp conversion being circulated by FDC lumpens shows how desperate they are and how Nsereko scares them.

If Ssemujju finds it right to be a condom of Besigye,Nsereko does not find it fit to be anybody’s condom.

It is why he defied Museveni when he ordered him out of the Speakership race.

When Besigye stupidly said how he could not stand in an election organised by Kiggundu and later turned around and stood,those with brains stopped wasting time on such a comedian.

But u people, ugandans r complaining that museveni is not leaving, how about Members of parliament that r also not leaving, they have served more than two terms but still they r in parliament, why, why.
    Why is it that u want museveni to leave but u, u dont want
    The likes of Nanboze, Nandala mafabi,cecilia ogwal, semujju nganda, winie kiiza etc
    As if that is not enough even besigye is ever standing for presidency, why, why
    Then u complain about that museveni is not leaving power, but even u u dont want to leave why??????
    The likes of Ondonga oto, u mean there r no other people to represent people.

HUGE BOMB AWAITS CRANE BANK CUSTOMERS

Museveni family who are the real owners of Crane Bank have taken huge chunks of money from this bank, and have given the caretaker Sudhir Rupaleria fodged Bank of Uganda documents, to go and fish around for a new investor, who will judge from those documents that the bank is economically viable which is not the case and fall for the deal.A South African bank was about to enter into this trap when someone gave them a tip, and they withdrew at the last moment, and now Ruparelia is back in the hunting grounds for someone to fleece. VERY VERY SOON, THE CUSOMERS WILL FEEL THE SITUATION AND BANK OF UGANDA OFFICIALS WHO GOT THE TIP AND TRIED TO INTERVENE, WERE SILENCED FOR THERE ARE SOME BIG PEOPLE IN THE CENTRAL BANK WHO ARE AWARE AND PROTECTING THE MUSEVENI FAMILY.,.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 205 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda