Select Page

Media Forums The Uganda Useless Elite Class Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda

1 voice
204 replies
  • Author

Iam supporting Uganda Cranes to win today's game

Iam praying for them, I want us to win not because I support football but simply because i know that the last time MyCountry Uganda went to Cup of African nation that was 1978, the following year January 1979 , the then Uganda’s dictator Iddi Amin Dada was overthrown.
    I know & strongly believe that like history repeats itself, if we this time go back to Cup of African Nations then in Jan 2017 just four months from now, we may see the long awaited fundamental change…
    Dictator Museveni may be overthrown…

Mujje Tulumbe, Uganda Cranes oyee.

Uganda is far Better than Rwanda

I hate people who compare Rwanda and Uganda as if Uganda doesn’t have anything where it is better than Rwanda!

Those that think Rwanda is better than Uganda then, they should go  back to Rwanda and live us Ugandans in our dignity and Pride!

DR MILTON OBOTE THE FATHER OF OUR NATION UGANDA

Milton OboteI THANK LATE PRESIDENT DR MILTON OBOTE OF UGANDA FOR BEING VERY STRONG AND BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND ON HIS TWO FEET AND ABOLISH THE TRIBALISTIC AND PROBLEMATIC KINGDOMS FROM UGANDA. RIP FATHER OF OUR NATION UGANDA. I PRAY VERY HEARD THAT GOD SHOULD BLESS US WITH ANOTHER STRONG AND BRAVE LEADER LIKE YOU. ALL RESPECT OVER TO YOU.

UGANDA UNDER ATTACK

Uganda’s problem is leadership all our leaders since independence have fallen short of what Uganda needs like current regime after 30yrs in power we still struggle economically socially and politically no solution so far i wish we were still colonized otherwise we have under achieved by ourself determination.

Uganda is under attack by a more furious and aggressive Kifesi group whose operations are not limited with in the boundaries of Kampala but also extended to all districts of Uganda, and these are the so called Members of Parliament (MP’s).The public is warning any person, organisation,agency, state to refrain from dealing in any form of business or any sort of transaction with any Ugandan MP as any loss,damage will be at ones peril.In the same regard, the entire population is urged to guard their vote from now as these robbers are planning other forms of thuggery come 2021.

UGANDANS will one day rise from the deep slumber when the much sung oil in Bunyoro and northern Uganda is no more with extraction and selling it in crude form having started in 2001 to date.DON’T BE HOODWINKED INTO FALSELY BELIEVING THAT ALL WILL BE READY BY 2018.THE CHINESE MORTGAGED UGANDA’S OIL LONG TIME AGO!

Russia one of the largest and richest countries in the world has abt 157 MP’S.

Uganda one of the poorest countries has over 450 m-pigs…sorry MP’S.

FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY

Politics of Dividing the Opposition-DR Kiiza Besigye

The struggle for dominance and power is getting real in the opposition circle of Uganda. FDC seems not to have its center holding because of the ambitions of their leaders . This has left FDC divided in Pro Muntu and Pro KB wings.

This completely leaves the opposition on the blink as the biggest opposition political party is in conflict . What many If not all Pro KB supporters don’t want to hear is to call their lover a political propagandist and a divider of the opposition in Uganda , all they can do is to abuse , throw insults and yell all over social media but let’s face facts here.

Gen Muntu is the most respected political figure in FDC party for he’s the official dully elected President charged with the responsibility to direct the party , protect its constitution and communicate NEC decisions as party positions on every issue. KB like any other committed supporter of FDC needs not to be reminded of that . Not once or twice he’s rallied party leaders to disobey decisions by Gen Muntu, we both remember the conflicts that existed between Gen Muntu and Mafabi who finally saw the light and came back to work with the true leadership of FDC . KB shouldn’t be the person to announce party positions because he’s not the spokesperson neither is he the President of the party.

He has succeeded in dividing DP another oldest political party led by Chairman Mao that today DP stalwart Lord Mayor Erias Lukwago doesn’t know which party he belongs to of lately . However doesn’t support his ideals is an enemy of the struggle and I wonder the struggle to do what ?
    I thought a Ugandan struggle for democracy needs everyone’s contribution . Today he’s managed to portray Hon Nambooze Bakireeke as a bad politician simply because she doesn’t share his ideals .

The youth today need to know that someone who doesn’t want to be led by others, he himself is the problem of democracy .

How a hypocrite is KB ? Uganda got independence in 1962 from the British who he brags are his best friends starting with Ex PM David Cameroon , but he has the luxury of not respecting that independence yet he can still go ahead and receive money and support from them … Why Shd you even blame the failures from 1962 to the NRM ?

It’s time we start looking closely to leaders who claim want to save us

Its now evident to every blind or dumb person in Uganda , that actually the opposition which should be the option has ceased to be what people perceived of it, thus have also concentrated on the issues concerning them and their families.
    I would expect the opposition to be totally the against, the enormous privileges like luxurious gadgets, land cruisers so as the funds to be injected in public sector like hospitals , schools, BUT look, not even a handful has raised its head to speak about it. They claim to love the Ugandans more than the rest, I haven’t seen Semujju or Abdu Kantuntu refuse that money . These people , are ”Wolves in sheep skin” , they don’t CARE about the people anymore , all they know is go on radio to criticize everything, have time to go welcome a Besigye who had gone to FUCK his wife hahaa!! What a shame for Uganda’s opposition. The Kantutu’s who yap about change all the time, have spent 15 years in the parliament, don they have people who want to be MPs in their area? Is he the only wise person there? Is that the democracy he yaps about?
    Better with the DEVIL you know than an ANGEL , I have never seen. FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY!

Good morning comrades.. am not trying to be tribalistic but going back to the 80z were the northeners dominated power but after the regimes collapsed…BATUNDA NJEYO NA BINYEEBWA…THEY ARE THE STREET KIDS OF TODAY AS IF THEY NEVER ENJOYED OBOTE AND AMINZ REGIME… WESTERNERS STAY WARNED..YOU GREED FOR POWER IS TOO MUCH..THINK ABOUT YOUR NEXT GENERATION………
    ……………..Does this country belong to western Uganda. We are sick and tired of this group. They were responsible for destabilizing uganda in the 1980s.

Together they privatized all the national assets of uganda.

They all sold out airline.

They sold houses belonging to government to themselves.

They employed all their relatives in government.

Wake up Ugandans, no more western dominance. They are all the same….

….With all their greed . They are all just fighting to be president……………………………………………………………..

A humble request to every Ugandan

Kindly send this message to at least five persons and ask them to further send to more persons and keep the chain going:
    *1. Don’t throw garbage on the roads/streets*
    *2. Don’t spit on roads and walls*
    *3. Don’t write on walls and currency notes*
    *4. Don’t abuse and insult others*
    *5. Save water and electricity*
    *6. Plant a tree*
    *7. Follow traffic rules*
    *8. Take care of your parents and grand parents, take their blessings and always respect them*
    *9. Respect women*
    *10. Give way to ambulances*
    *We have to change ourselves and not the country. Once we change ourselves the Uganda will automatically change*

*If we want our kids to live in a clean and safe environment then pledge do follow these in youre everyday life.*
    *No one person or leader can change the country alone; it’s you and me who can change our beloved country by changing ourselves*
    Kindly forward this important message to every single *friend* or *group* so that it reaches every citizen of *Uganda*.
    *Thanks*

Let’s build a better Uganda for the future generations.

The NRM government is "a government of the gun, by the gun for the gun

Uganda has turned out to have history prove very true after Mr Museveni has chosen to rule us using that colonial equipment (the gun) which colonialists he keeps abusing and yet a month doesn’t go by without hearing how we must kneel for the same people to beg for help after 30yrs of his presidency. Amin was a better president who helped Uganda develop and even helped UAE onto its feet and today, Ugandans are the Labour force in that part of the world. In Amin’s Uganda, we had jobs but today, it’s like a few Ugandans from a particular part of Uganda are the wisest and best educated who don’t even sit worthwhile interviews to choose merit rather than nepotism.

Some conflicts in Uganda have been due to resistance from former oppressors.i.e..,conservative traditionalists in the category of leaders against political,social and economic changes unfavourable to their status quo privileged positions and more so being held up by the fear,of their former slaves being freed from the jaws of their oppression. Unfortunately the winds of change are not on their side.

The Evil Yoweri Museveni

When Walumbe over threw Obote’s regime through his guerilla activities,he found fully functional state parastatals like; Uganda Commercial Bank,co-operative Banks, societies and unions,Uganda Airlines,Uganda Railway, Uganda Telecom, Uganda Cement Industry and others. Why can’t the existance of the above be traced in Walumbe’s 30yr old rule??

FACTS FACTS AND ONLY FACTS….

First and fore most i want to express my disappointed in Hon betty nambooze who wants to recall parliament because of besigye.. WHY DIDNT U RECALL PARLIAMENT TO TALK ABOUT THE PEOPLE DIEING OF HUNGER IN SOROTI…SHAME UPON YOU NAMBOZE…

SECONDLY POWER CAN NEVER GO TO PEOPLE WHO ARE SO INTOLERANT AND SELFISH THAT ALL THE CARE ABOUT IS POWER….BESIGYE SHOULD KNOW FROM NOW THAT SOCIAL MEDIA HIKING IS NOT REALITY..THE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA HAVE MORE THAN FIVE FAKE ACCOUNTS AND PROBABLY NOT EVEN IN UGANDA EXCEPT A FEW…THAT EXPLAINS HIS POPULARITY ON FACEBOOK AND HIS LOSS IN ELECTIONS..MWETEREZE
    I dont know why fdc member dont want to swallow the truth..they are just good at insulting and making noise… DO YOU THINK BESIGYE IS A SAINT? SHALL WE NOT TALK ABOUT HIS FAILURES? WHAT KIND OF GOVT ARE YOU DREAMING OF IF EVEN A MERE CARTOON OF BESIGYE PISSES YOU OFF. WILL BESIGYE CENSOR THE PRESS?

I WONDER WAT KIND OF GOVT BESIGYE WOULD HAVE IF ALSO SEGIRINYA IS IN THE STRUGGLE BECAUSE HE THINKS HE WOULD BE A MINISTER IN THE DREAM GOVT….WAT KIND OF UGANDA WOULD WE HAVE WITH SUCH PEOPLE….

LASTLY AS YOUR FIGHTING AND DIEING TO MAKE BESIGYE PRESIDENT LIKE LUKWAGO SAID…ALL THEY WANT IS TO OUST THE GOVT BUT EVEN HAVE NO PLAN ON HOW TO HANDLE THE AFTERMATH..THEY JUST WANT POWER AND THIS WOULD EXPLAIN LATER IF THEY ATTAIN THEIR GOAL AND SOME ARE LEFTOUT ON THE SHARING…

no way shall we allow uganda to go to people who are hungry for power..if its change as we the majority want..it must be fundamental….

PRESS RELEASE

ORGANISED CRIMINAL GANG CLEARED OUT OF UGANDA HOUSE

Today, the Uganda Police has cleared the criminal gang (MOF Kanyamas) from Uganda Peoples Congress Headquarters building, Uganda House, and taken control of the security of the building.
    This follows the accosting of the UPC Party President Hon. Jimmy Akena by Kanyamas when he visited the Milton Obote Foundation to deliver a letter to the Chairman of the Board of Governors. The incident clearly demonstrates the inappropriate use of Kanyamas as security personnel at Uganda House.
    The President of UPC Hon. Jimmy Akena also happens to be a Member of the Milton Obote Foundation and was within his rights as per the ‘Amended’ Articles of Association of the Milton Obote Foundation to visit the offices. It is the nature of the letter which had earlier been subjected to a refusal of receipt by the General Manager of MOF, Mr. Oyepa that appears to have sparked the unfortunate scuffle when the UPC President Hon. Jimmy Akena sought to deliver it himself. (Please see attached).
    Indeed the request contained in the letter itself is in line with the very same Articles of Association as stated in Article 8: “All Members shall be entitled to the free use of the Library of the Foundation and to all such information as the Foundation or any of its officers may be able to supply.”

The safety and security of tenants and as well as that of the general public has been seriously compromised ever since MOF saw fit to hire and station 100 plus Kanyamas at Uganda House right in the middle of the Central Business District, thus mocking police’s earlier efforts to clear the C.B.D. of organized criminal gangs.
    MOF has continuously resisted attempts to employ an acceptable regulated security firm as advised by police, to ensure security. They instead resorted to the use of an organized criminal gang.

FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY

TOM OMINO
    CHIEF OF STAFF

One of the best Muslims I have ever known is this illiterate man, Idi Amin.
    The exchange rate US Dollar:Uganda shilling remained between Shs 7.00 and 7.50 from 1971 to 1979, and shs 16.00 was the black market rate.
    He bought all these buildings and named them Uganda House-in London, Brussels, New York, Geneva, Nairobi, Mogadishu, and Mombasa.
    Built Uganda Commercial Bank, Built workers houses in Naguru, Bukoto, Bugolobi, Kololo, Wandegeya, Nakasero, Luwafu and Mulago.
    He started Uganda Airlines, Uganda Airline Cargo, plus 69 air force planes. Internal flights included Arua, Gulu and Kasese daily ,nonstop and no excuse.
    Built Mpoma and Ombachi satelites. On a day like this, don’t we need to celebrate his life?

WHO IS A POOR PERSON IN UGANDA

A Poor Person Is That One Who Believe That Without Yoweri Museveni He Or She Can Not Eat, Sleep, Dress, Drink, Study, Talk, Marry, And Own Any Property. WHO IS AFOOL?? Afool Person Is That One Who Think That Without Yoweri Museveni, Uganda Will Go Back To 1960s Sorry For You You Are Real Fools! WHO IS IGNORANT?? An Ignorant Person Is That One Who Praises Yoweri Museveni, that He brought Peace Forgetting Millions Of People He Killed In Luwero Triangle For Five Years, you’re Totally Ignorant. WHO IS AN IDIOT?? An idiot Is That Person Who Thinks, Believe, Trust That What Nrm/Yoweri Museveni Failed To Do In 35yrs Back He Can Do It In These Five Years Mbu Kisanja ,Hakunamuchezo, Hahaha Your’re totally Idiots.

Men And Women Of God Please Help These Ugandans To See Light Pray For Them Bambi.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 205 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda