Select Page

Media Forums The Uganda Useless Elite Class Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda Reply To: Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda

Its now evident to every blind or dumb person in Uganda , that actually the opposition which should be the option has ceased to be what people perceived of it, thus have also concentrated on the issues concerning them and their families.
I would expect the opposition to be totally the against, the enormous privileges like luxurious gadgets, land cruisers so as the funds to be injected in public sector like hospitals , schools, BUT look, not even a handful has raised its head to speak about it. They claim to love the Ugandans more than the rest, I haven’t seen Semujju or Abdu Kantuntu refuse that money . These people , are ”Wolves in sheep skin” , they don’t CARE about the people anymore , all they know is go on radio to criticize everything, have time to go welcome a Besigye who had gone to FUCK his wife hahaa!! What a shame for Uganda’s opposition. The Kantutu’s who yap about change all the time, have spent 15 years in the parliament, don they have people who want to be MPs in their area? Is he the only wise person there? Is that the democracy he yaps about?
Better with the DEVIL you know than an ANGEL , I have never seen. FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY!

Uganda