Select Page

Media Forums Uganda Police State The Uganda dictator, Yoweri Museveni Reply To: The Uganda dictator, Yoweri Museveni

THIS WOMAN WAKES UP, DRESSES UP, WALKS, EATS, BREATHES AND SLEEPS IN IMPUNITY..EVEN ME I FEEL I SHOULD SELL MY ANIMALS FOR 10. BILLION CASH.THIS CIRCUS IS IN ITS OWN CLASS..MEET MARGARET MUHANGA WHO CONSPIRED WITH HER BROTHER ANDREW MWENDA TO CHEAT UBC OF A CHUNK OF LAND.

No wonder this chick is a sister to Andrew Mwenda. That explains why Andrew Mwenda no longer talks sense in uganda

How can a full mp, when asked how she got the 10.2billion to buy ubc land answer that she sold “goats!” How? At least she should have said maybe she got the funds from her savings. But goats????

No way. This country is now a joke. This is demeaning what the so called “freedom fighters” fought for.

And Ugandans will brave the sun and rain, in fact fore go businesses that bring food to their tables to vote for such.

AndrewnMwenda with his sister are thieves, hyenas no wonder he talks nonsense every time.

Ugandans should not be fooled. She is a wife to somebody who heads NFA and the story of one Daniel Akankwasa who was heading it is fresh to some of us where a maid stole 500 millions from the bed room. My be NFA occupants have billions to move around thus 10 billion is pocket change.

After stealing her ‪Hubby‬’s 500 million shillings sometime back, now ‪Margret‬ ‪‎Muhanga‬ conspires with Andrew Mwenda to rob us of the least that had remained. The UBC empire. Appearing in PAC she said she sold her “goat” and cows to raise 11bn to purchase Uganda. Now we assume her cow we at 3M@, how many did she sell?

BELOW IS A TWEET FROM THE WONDER ‘FARMER’ WHO SOLD COWS AND GOATS AND PAID 10BN Shs FOR UBC LAND IN CASH. MY COMMENT: Impunity at its best
@MargaretMuhanga
Hey Stay cool. The Supreme Court, the highest in the land already made a ruling on UBC land and Parl can’t overturn it. Period.

For Sure This Is Fraud, How Can Someone Who Is Even Married Decieve Us That She Was Still Having A Goat Worth Morethan 10billion. Am Surprised About What The Man Has Been Doing All That Long For The Goat To Grow That Old. Which Lucky Man Bought Muhanga’s Goat? 1.Museveni 2.Mutebile 3.Kaihura 4.Amama Pliz Help Me.

Uganda