Select Page

Media Forums Uganda Today and what is happening in Uganda Uganda Paparazzi is coming near you soon Reply To: Uganda Paparazzi is coming near you soon

Girls’ legs are like rumours.. They spread any how
Robert Mugabe 2015
————————————————-
Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time. They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And the two
idiots will say “Bossu how far?” ?
? ?
Robert Mugabe 2016
————————————————-
Some of you girls can’t even jog
for 5minutes but expect a
guy to last in bed with u for
2hours??? Ur level of
selfishness demands
a one week crusade..
????????
Robert Mugabe 2016
————————————————-
It’s hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
Robert Mugabe 2016
————————————————-
Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when u lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face???
R.G Mugabe 2016
————————————————-
No sex before marriage???
If that was God’s plan you would receive your Penis or Vagina on your wedding day.
Robert Mugabe
————————————————-
Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend*
Robert Mugabe 2016
————————————————-
“Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still baffels me…”
Robert Mugabe????
————————————————-
If you are ugly,you are ugly.Stop talking about inner beauty cos we dont walk around with X-rays??
ROBERT‬ MUGABE
————————————————-
Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had sex
Robert Mugabe
————————————————-
Dear sisters,
Don’t be deceived by a man who text you “I miss you” only when it’s raining………you are not an umbrella –
Robert Mugabe (2016)

Uganda