Select Page

Media Forums The Uganda Useless Elite Class Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda 200 BILLION RELEASED TO RESCUE Yoweri Museveni's FAMILY BANK AFTER LOOTING IT HIMSELF

200 BILLION RELEASED TO RESCUE Yoweri Museveni's FAMILY BANK AFTER LOOTING IT HIMSELF

BUT MAKERERE MUST CLOSE FOR LACK OF MONEY….NO MAKERERE STUDENT SHOULD LEAVE AND THIS RIDICULOUS ORDER TO CLOSE MUST BE DEFIED….THIS IS THE TIME TO RECLAIM OUR COUNTRY FROM THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

Did you know that unending strikes at Makerere University are political and intended????”
By 1970s the University was at the top in academics on the mighty African continent and
was indeed referred to as THE HAVARD OF AFRICA By then it was called the University of East Africa with three branches
1. Makerere main branch in Uganda
2. The university of Nairobi
3. The university of Dar es salaam

By then the organisation was in such away that, Students who sparked would join Makerere the main branch and the rest would join Nairobi and Dar. es. salaam in the descending order.
LOOK THEN WHY HAVE WE SEEN ALL THIS HAPPEN AT THE IVORY TOWER THE ONCE SOURSE OF PRIDE TO THIS NATION UNDER THIS REGIME
You are all aware that the legends who joined the liberation war were almost all fresh graduates from Makerere University apart from Mr. Museven who is believed to be a graduate??????? of Dar-es-salaam university in Tanzania, I hope you know what it implies!!
The nation Uganda happens to be with the highest number of post independence, and the
Fact is ALL POLITICAL CHANGES THAT SAW GOVERNMENTS GET OVERTHROWN IN THIS NATION, ALL PLANS STARTED FROM MAKERERE UNIVERSITY.
Therefore when Museveni captured power he well knew that therefore as a person who had a hidden agenda of ruling Uganda for 50 years, the first thing to do was how to cripple the University
in ways like if I give lecturers little salary they will always cry before me for salary increment,
Makerere with more than 2000 academic staff gets only about 54Billion from govt per year To make the University unstable was to make
sure that students are always on strike, that why you see a policy can be rejected by the students and they keep on attempting to impose it with the intention of students to strike
THEREFORE MAKERERE WILL NEVER STABILISE AS LONG AS MUSEVENI IS IN POWER
FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY

Uganda