Select Page

Media Forums The Uganda Useless Elite Class Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda

1 voice
204 replies
  • Author

HOW DOES UGANDA GET FROM WHERE IT IS NOW?

A number of months ago, I stated it clearly on Facebook account and my Blog that President Museveni was to pay for the impunity going on in the country. This impunity has seen the high handedness to change laws as the NRM wished given the numbers among other things.

We remember very well what happened when the Opposition politicians and members of the civil society came up with proposals to the law concerning the 2016 General elections. These were thrown into the dust bin. That was not all. Many people wanted the electoral commission to be re – constituted. This all fell on deaf ears.

We went to the time for campaigns. The formula was to see those opposed to President Museveni mistreated.

That is not all. People have supplied goods and services to Government. The Government of President Museveni has failed to pay many of these in the right time nd they have lost properties to financial institutions. We have seen the solidarity of those who supplied Uganda Police Force when they resorted to put off the taps. Meanwhile, the funds that would pay those people have ended up either in schemes to see President Museveni sail through as President and other patronage schemes which are proving too costly to the people of Uganda.

There is concern that some people in Uganda get funding to do business which includes politics. Government has been at liberty to confiscate these funds. And it is business as usual!

The list is endless.

God cannot leave any single man for long to practice impunity. He has come in so that Sanity can be restored so that those in charge of state power can eventually realize that they are not an end in themselves.

Hopefully, those in Government will realize this fact and start doing things the Godly way so that the country can get back on course.

Am intending to sue makerere university, university council, the university v. C and the president of the Republic of Uganda for unlawful closure of the Makerere university, failure to pay it’s employee, failure to offer services I paid for. I intend to demand for refund of all my tuition fees and other related cost with immediate effect failure to deliver as per my contract with the university. Please refer to my admission letter, the constitution of Uganda,

These (foreign students) come here after paying their dues; it is unfortunate to just send them away like that,” the source said, adding that for each foreign student to be admitted to pursue a course at Makerere, one is required to pay an initial registration fee of US$75 (Shs172.000)

Dictator Yoweri Museveni's police deploy heavily on Makerere University premises

As early as 6am this morning, police was heavily deployed on Makerere University premises, this included the anti riot police and red top military. Students have been involved in running battles with the police as they engaged in riot. However, a ghastly silence has befallen the Mak campus ever since it was closed.

Following the closure of Makerere University yesterday by President Museveni, all students in hall and hostels have been directed to vacate resulting into fracas as students had to pack all their belongings within the shortest time possible and leave. Upcountry students have been stranded with some saying that they can’t just leave abruptly while they lack transport and means on short notice. International students have also been caught up in the same plight.

All this happened after a day-long strike that started with lecturers refusing to teach unless their salary arrears were met that thereafter turned violent when students organised a counter strike

Following orders from President Museveni, the ploice spokes person Andrew Felix Kaweesa issued crucial guidelines as regards the closure of Makerere University to guarantee safety of persons and property.

1. No student of any stature will be allowed on campus premises by 11am. Inclusive of student leaders, masters students, researchers. Even students at Kabanyoro, Mulago. Police will be around to institute this order and particular individuals found on campus premises will be dealt with.

2.All university facilities are to be closed inclusive of foot ball pitches, tennis courts, rugby grounds, lecture rooms, computer labs and the library.the only facility that will remain functional is the University hospital which will only be accessed by University staff.

3. All international students are advised to contact their respective embassies for visas and tickets back to their home countries. Those who will get stranded should seek for help from police.

4.Police will hold a meeting with all hostel managers to have hostel students leave their respective hostels too despite hostels being a private arrangement.This is because having them stay around is a source of insecurity as some hostels house former students who have ulterior motives to cause chaos as evidenced yesterday.

5. Parents should ensure their children reach home safely. Parents who double as staff and stay within campus, should devise from keeping students who are not their own in their homes. Even their own children who are students will stay in these homes not as students but as family members.

6. The police will soon make a communication about the arrested students at Wandegeya and CPS. Police won’t hesitate to arrest more students who want to cause chaos in and around the University.

FINANCE MINISTER MATIA KASAIJA ADMITS THAT UGANDA’S GDP HAS REDUCED IN 2015 / 2016 FINANCIAL YEAR.
    THE WORST REDUCED IS FROM THE TOURISM SECTOR.
    It reduced because we do cloud computing and cloud storage, thus – regular harassment of Ugandans is documented even up to the extend of Yoweri Museveni goons speak straight to the camera why they think torturing Ugandans is good.
    Every injustice, torture and incarceration of Ugandans is documented to internet (we upload the videos & pictures) so the world reads it, in turn, it affects tourism.
    Foreigners read our articles before risking their life for a tour to Uganda.

Nze Newunya Govt Eno Kakati Minister Webyenjigiliza Janet M7 Omugaso Gwalina M7 Nayima Eluwero Nagamba Nti Bagale Makerere Univesity Nga Amaka Ge.Longlive The King Of Buganda Okulengela Ewala Nozimba Mutesa1 Universty Kakati Janet M7 Fast Lady Alina Mugaso Ki Nga Minister.Coment.

By now, I expected the speaker if parliament (Hon Kadagga) to call a supplementary session / an emergency meeting to find a solution to this situation at Africa’s Harvard.
    This is an indicator that the parliament and government leaders are not interested in whats happening to students, Lecturers and the parents back at home.

Lord Have Mercy

You can not Trust the Education of your children to your enemies for to Destroy a Nation, you destroy their Youth.

This man and his wife have closed our University !!
    What’s the way forward .
    We can’t just keep looking on as a nation as our children are denied education – which is basic need .

This steady progress government what do expect from somebody who fetches water on a bicycle, farmers need irrigation systems in this dry season and u tell them to use bicycles Mr president do u use bicycles on ur farms
    90% of Ugandans are farmers why don’t u invest heavily in agriculture shame upon Nrm government for 30years, Amin had 8years in office but he did a lot for Uganda we can’t forget.

President Yoweri Museveni’s stated objective is to transform Uganda from an agrarian to an industrial nation. He has been in power for 30 years, the period South Korea took to achieve that goal. Yet 80% of Ugandans still depend on agriculture for a livelihood; 68% as subsistence farmers. It seems realistic to blame Museveni for this as I used to do when I was still young and intelligent.
    Now I have grown old and stupid. So I wonder: If Museveni is the reason manufacturing in Uganda has grown at a snail’s pace, what explains its failure across the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa’s 47 countries? With the exception of Ethiopia, Africa is de-industrialising. Recent growth has been sustained by high commodity prices and services. There are more manufacturing jobs in Vietnam alone than the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa combined.

How did we get used to this nonsense?

Written by DR JIMMY SPIRE SSENTONGO

British philosopher Bertrand Russell tells us that if someone does something wrong for a number of times, it starts to seem okay.
    Perhaps this would answer questions about the otherwise despicable and shameful things that are now done in our society as though they are totally innocent.
    How did it become normal for people to ask us for ‘soda’ or ‘tea’ to perform tasks that they are actually employed to do? Moreover, demanding with a high sense of entitlement! How did it become okay for those whom we pay to serve us to behave as though they are just doing us a favour? And how did we get used to reacting as though we are undeserving?
    Why would we find a coat in the place of someone who is supposed to serve us and we do not ask for an explanation as to why they are not in office? Why do we sheepishly listen when we are asked to “come back tomorrow”, and tomorrow, and tomorrow? How did we acquire this slave mentality?
    A public officer comes back from lunch at 2:30pm and behaves as though he/she is back too early or like you are lucky they came back! Never an apology!
    Then the long-awaited officer picks a pakalast call from home, takes over thirty minutes asking about each and all while clients stand in waiting: “… did boy take all the milk? Have you bathed him? I guess he is watching SpongeBob now. Please prepare only one cup of rice as I told you …” How come we simply smile and patiently wait through this abuse?
    How did we get used to being satisfied with so little, for which we sacrifice so much? How do we allow people we elect (sometimes not) to lead us to become our masters and burdens? And they belch into our faces with exotic arrogance, for which we are sometimes supposed to apologise! They speak as though we owe them a luxurious living….

UBC STAFFS THREATEN A HISTORICAL DEMO THIS FRIDAY

TO YOU ALL UBC MANAGERS, PRESENTERS, CAMERA PEOPLE, PRODUCERS, ETC. ALL OF YOU STAFF OF UBC, IF OUR SALARIES ARE NOT ON OUR ACCOUNTS BY THURSDAY 03 NOVEMBER, WE ACT AS WE AGREED AND GO AHEAD WITH OUR SIT DOWN STRIKE ON THIS FRIDAY 4 NOVEMBER WITHOUT FAIL.

NO ONE SHALL CARRY ON WITH ANY WORK OF UBC UNTIL WE ARE PAID AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK UB IS THEIR HOME, JUST DARE DO ANY THING AND WE SHALL ACT ON YOU. IF YOU OWN A CAR, JUST DO NOT DARE COME WITH IT AGAIN IF YOU DARE WORK THAT DAY. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW. NO WORKING ON FRIDAY IF OUR SALARIES ARE NOT PAID.

KAHERU WITH YOUR THIEVES YOU HAVE KILLED ANOTHER ONE OF US, A TECHNICIAN CALLED OCHEN. WORD AROUND IS THAT HE DIED OF MALARIA BECAUSE HE FAILED TO RAISE 30,000 FOR TREATMENT.

THE FINANCE MANAGER RESIGNED YESTERDAY JUST AS WE PREDICTED, FOLLOWED BY MBIDDE MARKETING MANAGER, WE HAVE INFORMATION THAT 3 MORE ARE RESIGNING IN A FEW DAYS INCLUDING AGABA THE M.D. EVERY THING IS A MESS AND THIS BABOON WOMAN BARBRA, MBU H.R, THE ONE WHO EXHIBITED INCOMPETENCE BEFORE THE REVIEW COMMITTEE WRITES A MEMO WARNING STAFF TO STOP COMING LATE.

YOU WOMAN OF ADULTERY, THE ONE WHO DOES SEX WITH SENSUWA BWANIKA BEHIND YOUR MARRIAGE, YOU ARE STUPID. IN SUCH A MANAGEMENT CRISIS, THEY DO NOT WRITE SUCH MEMOS.

PROVE US WRONG IF WE SAY THAT THE FOOD YOU EAT DOES NOT BUILD YOUR BRAIN BUT YOUR STINKING BEHIND, THAT WEIGHT YOU ARE GAINING REMINDS US OF A SAYING THAT FAT WOMEN STINK BEHIND. ARE YOU AWARE THAT PEOPLE FOOT TO WORK? STUPID. KAHERU ARE YOU THE DEVIL ITS SELF THAT CAME AROUND TO EAT US UP?

PLEASE EVERY BODY, NO WORK THIS FRIDAY IF WE ARE NOT PAID. LETS BE A TEAM IF WE ARE TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS. KAHERU AND GROUP TAKE US FOR GRANTED BECAUSE WE ARE APART SO FOR THE FIRST TIME LETS BE TOGETHER BECAUSE WE SWEAR TO YOU IF WE DO NOT ACT NOW, THESE THIEVES ARE ORGANISING TO THROW US OUT WITHOUT OUR MONEY. SHARE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERY ONE.

The Uganda Registration Services Bureau has admitted that the original Crane Bank file was stolen from their central registry.

According to a Wednesday statement issued by URSB, the file of the troubled bank went missing on October 10. The incident happened before Bank of Uganda announced taking over management of the bank owned by the family of businessman Sudhir Ruparelia.

“Following media reports about the loss of the file registered as M/s Crane Bank Limited  from the registry at the Uganda Registration Services Bureau management wishes to notify the general public that the file was declared missing on October 10,” the statement reads in part

It adds that the matter is currently being investigated by the Uganda Police Force.

“URSB however has a duplicate file and therefore information on the company from July 23, 1990   when it was registered to-date is available to the public and can be accessible upon payment of a search fee of Shs25,000,” the statement says

However, the file was not readily available on claims that the registry was being upgraded into an Electronic Documents Management System (EDMS).

Ms Provia Nangobi, a senior public relations officer at URSB then told this reporter that the file was not readily available due to the on-going automation of all files in the registry.

“We are still automating all our records/ files in the business registry so the manual search process might take longer than usual but if you have been told to come back then you will get the file tomorrow (Wednesday),” Ms Nangobi said.

I have Seen Andrew Felix Kaweesi warning that politicians who involve themselves in the closure of Makerere University will be handled individually!

Kaweesi, I am not moved by your warning and empty threats, stop sounding irrelevant. Do you expect me to just watch when my constituency is closed? Boss, you are highly mistaken!

He also said students who are stranded should find their way to the police station and they will be accommodated there.
    ” Stranded students will be temporarily sheltered at the police station, we have rooms for them”
    He also warned those trying to Politicize the issue to stop
    ”Those who will Make politics out of the situation with be handled individually”

Is MBARARA UNIVERSITY closed why are there strikes in kyambogo over government students allowance yet NRM thieves during their time at university got allowances and why close MAKERERE university , deliberate move of making other tribes poor and not educated.

200 BILLION RELEASED TO RESCUE Yoweri Museveni's FAMILY BANK AFTER LOOTING IT HIMSELF

BUT MAKERERE MUST CLOSE FOR LACK OF MONEY….NO MAKERERE STUDENT SHOULD LEAVE AND THIS RIDICULOUS ORDER TO CLOSE MUST BE DEFIED….THIS IS THE TIME TO RECLAIM OUR COUNTRY FROM THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

Did you know that unending strikes at Makerere University are political and intended????”
    By 1970s the University was at the top in academics on the mighty African continent and
    was indeed referred to as THE HAVARD OF AFRICA By then it was called the University of East Africa with three branches
    1. Makerere main branch in Uganda
    2. The university of Nairobi
    3. The university of Dar es salaam

By then the organisation was in such away that, Students who sparked would join Makerere the main branch and the rest would join Nairobi and Dar. es. salaam in the descending order.
    LOOK THEN WHY HAVE WE SEEN ALL THIS HAPPEN AT THE IVORY TOWER THE ONCE SOURSE OF PRIDE TO THIS NATION UNDER THIS REGIME
    You are all aware that the legends who joined the liberation war were almost all fresh graduates from Makerere University apart from Mr. Museven who is believed to be a graduate??????? of Dar-es-salaam university in Tanzania, I hope you know what it implies!!
    The nation Uganda happens to be with the highest number of post independence, and the
    Fact is ALL POLITICAL CHANGES THAT SAW GOVERNMENTS GET OVERTHROWN IN THIS NATION, ALL PLANS STARTED FROM MAKERERE UNIVERSITY.
    Therefore when Museveni captured power he well knew that therefore as a person who had a hidden agenda of ruling Uganda for 50 years, the first thing to do was how to cripple the University
    in ways like if I give lecturers little salary they will always cry before me for salary increment,
    Makerere with more than 2000 academic staff gets only about 54Billion from govt per year To make the University unstable was to make
    sure that students are always on strike, that why you see a policy can be rejected by the students and they keep on attempting to impose it with the intention of students to strike
    THEREFORE MAKERERE WILL NEVER STABILISE AS LONG AS MUSEVENI IS IN POWER
    FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 205 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda