Select Page

Media Forums Uganda Today and what is happening in Uganda Uganda Paparazzi is coming near you soon

1 voice
161 replies
  • Author

Kale gwe Hajati..Tukokonye!

Am stubborn ,crazy ,funny lady but wise I can’t talk shit on some1 I have been with for along time….Mummy yankuza bubi ebinyiza binkaabya !!.????

?? amatho kulutimbe guno omulembe, omulembe guno atalina Data onakilaba ??? eno Free Uganda enyuma!! NZE sigivako walai

Da best way 2 keep ur Relationship safe is silence ??!! Dats why I always say dat he is da best in all ,no mata wat! ?

When you really love? someone age, distance , manners, weight ,hight are just numbers…,they all mean Nothing….

These Lads will make any Ugandan Lass a Happy Girl…

Naye mweyogeza mbu era Ebutambala_teva_mutto. Am a proud butambalian hahah lol

Life comes at us in waves. We cant predict or control those waves, but we can learn to surf
    (Lolo?and Koko?)
    ????????

Headmaster Yatugana okubela abakodo…

Not Everyone who tells you that they Love you really do or really mean it, so breath,relax,calm down and don’t get Excited when u hear it. Focus If you have a partner who truly cares,Loves,respects and understands you Settle .Don’t get confused by different meaningless I love you , Beela kumulamwa don’t let the first boyfriend confuse you just have fun!!

Be Happy For This Moment, For This Moment is Your Life,For This Moment You Just Feel So Alive,?
    We Only Live Once In A Life Time!!

There’s Nothing More beautiful in this world than A Woman knowing hat she is Loved…Sweetest feeling it will keep her smiling even with no reason…Fall In Love with your partner everyday it keeps the skin good and glowing!

Nothing Motivates a Woman More Than what she can’t Have.

You become powerful when you don’t let people steal your joy & happiness or let negativity affect you or your life.
    Stay Un bothered and you’ll stay happy.

Never Never Eva undermine or under Estimate anyone because that person might be the only one to help you the next day or to rescue you from a situation or that person might be Treasured and Loved deeply by the same people surrounding you unknowingly!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 162 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda