Select Page

Media Forums The Uganda Useless Elite Class Yoweri Museveni is the Biggest Parasite in Uganda

1 voice
204 replies
  • Author

WHAT HAS NRM/MUSEVEN HELPED ME JUST ASKING??

LOOK. My Parents Struggled Hard To Take Me To Some Cheap Private Schools One Of It Being Mubende Light ss, City College Secondary School Kampala Opposite Owino And Team University, Nakawa Institute Uganda industarial Research center Etc Etc Where They Struggled To Pay My School Fees As I Also Used To Contribute Out Of Hard Working Though I Failed To Master English Very Well. After All That I Looked For The Job For My Two Good Years And I Failed To Get It Due To Low Payments And “Olimwana Waani” Whose Son Are You, Then I Had To Start My Own Business Actually Govt/museven Is Benefiting From Me Because I Pay Taxes And Instead Of Using My Taxes To Help Those Poor People In Villages They Are Using My Tax To Fatten Their Stomach And Hips/buttocks Like jenifermusis Imagine Now How Can You Tell Me To Love And Respect Nrm/museven For What ? . my Fellow Ugandans Wake Up And Fight!!!!!

IDI AMIN DADA MANAGED TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

CANCER RADIATION MACHINE WILL BE HERE IN 2 YEARS”!!!!?
    HOW DID PRESIDENT IDI AMIN DADA MANAGE TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN IN RECORD TIME????
    WHAT KIND OF SITTING DUCKS OF LEADERS DO WE HAVE?
    -IDI AMIN DADA BUILT BANK OF UGANDA IN 4 MONTHS.
    -HE BUILT THE AIRPORT IN 2 MONTHS AND THE PURCHASED AEROPLANES ARRIVED NIGHT.
    – HE DUG AND BUILT IN JINJA THE BIGGEST FUEL RESERVE IN AFRICA BY THEN IN ONE MONTH-WORKS WERE DONE IN THE NIGHT.
    -HE BUILT SERENA AND THE CONFERENCE CENTRE IN TWO MONTHS.
    -HE BUILT THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION BUILDING ( CRESTED TOWERS) AND ALL EDUCATION ACTIVITY GOT AN OFFICE
    INSTANTLY.
    -HE ASKED WHY OUR PHONE CALLS HAD TO WAIT AND WHY UGANDANS CAN’T WATCH LIVE GAMES AND HE IMMEDIATELY RAISED MPOMA AND ARUA SATELLITES…IN 4 MONTHS.
    -HE UPDATED MULAGO HOSPITAL TO NEW MULAGO AND OUR MED CARE EQUALLED THAT OF GREAT BRITAIN AT THAT TIME.!!!
    -HE ORDERED THAT ALL ROADS AROUND MULAGO LIKE YUSUF LULE ROAD ETC, SHOULD BE DOUBLE COURAGE TO EASE AMBULANCES PASSAGE AND IN A WEEK IT WAS.
    -HE BUILT MALABA AND NAKAWA REVENUE CENTRES WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT!
    -KAMPALA ROAD WAS UPDATED TO A DOUBLE LANE IN A MONTH.

Uganda Phony Politicians

Those who think Kato lubwama didn’t go to school , muswadde, below his PIC with OBs during music , dance and drama in there times.

Attending school is one thing, performing at school is another thing and passing exams is another thing, altogether forms successful completion of school.

KISAJJA KYATTU NGA KILABYE NYO! OMUNTU EYAGENDA OKUBELA OBULUNGI MU PARLIAMENT, KATI ANAKOLATYA?

When i hard Kato Lubwama today saying it’s Fdc fighting him, I knew witchcraft is real. So it’s Fdc which marked Kato Lubwama’s s4 exams and gave him f9s. Let’s educate our children.

I HAVE A BETTER VISION THAN YOWERI MUSEVENI

The embattled bailed Nakawa legislator Michael Andrew Kabaziguruka has officially revealed to salt media that he is going to run for presidency any time from now and he has dismissed president Museveni’s claims that he is the only leader with the vision because he has what it takes to run for that office.

Kabaziguruka who was released on bail by high court judge Yasin Nyanzi on Thursday Oct 20th 2016 after spending over 100 days at Kigo government prison vowed to salt media that its just a matter of time for him to fulfill his dream and bringing Uganda back on the lost truck.

He has revealed this today (OCT 25 2016) morning as our reporter paid a courtesy visit to him at his Luzira Port bell home as said that its just a matter of time for his goal to be scored.

“I’ll definitely contest for presidency it will not be tomorrow and will i’ll definitely be the president of this country because I know I have what it takes, I have all the necessary qualifications of leading this country and I am to disprove to all people that this country had capable and visionary leaders for presidency and confirm that can perform much more than your Mr. Museveni but just stay tuned” Kabaziguruka emphasizes.

He has further vowed to take fight for the rule law and defend the constitution especially when it comes to the presidential age limit bill being rumored around. He says like it was in 2005 when the presidential term was scrapped off, he won’t allow it happening again since he sworn in to defend the constitution of Uganda.

“This law which they want to bring with the aim of scrapping off the presidential age limit is un acceptable and this mistake which was done in 2005 when the constitution was played with to allow Mr. Museveni who had ran short of terms run for presidency is un acceptable and I sworn as MP of Nakawa to protect the constitution, the constitution is not like a personal novel which can to be editioned any time by the author” KABAZIGURUKA VOWS.

TOTAL & SHELL CUT FUEL SUPPLY TO UGANDA GOVERNMENT

Total & Shell, major suppliers of fuel in Uganda have halted fuel supply services to Uganda Government for non payment of previous fuel supply.

This has affected day today operations of different government institutions and the most affected one is the police.

The Uganda police is now requesting the public to preserve fuel for the police and UPDF for security reasons.

“We do not have fuel right now but that is all I can say” said Andrew Kaweesi, police spokesperson confirmed but did not explain what has caused fuel scarcity within the security institution.

Police receives fuel from Shell and Total Pump stations in partnership that has lasted for over ten years.

According to highly placed police sources, the fuel scarcity follows a decision by Total and Shell to halt fuel supply due to accumulated debts.

This is most likely to affect government business which can cripple Uganda’s economy.

A person was found dead at Schiphol airport Amsterdam . He is called ODONG MICHAEL. Passport number B1140204. Place of birth Gulu. Date of birth 30th September 1963, He was using Uganda Passport on route to Geneva
    He died yesterday
    Left Ebb most likely on 22nd Friday night with KLM from Ebb
    In case of any info contact our Embassy in Brussels too.”

Cheating exams no more kampala,mukono,wakiso,mpigi and western Uganda schools in trouble. Matayo. Bukenya have been conniving with central and. Banyankole schools to attain best results leaving other regional schools incompetent the likes of. North and. Eastern Uganda yet they teach very hard
    If u compare a student from. Gulu with one from central definitely one of. Gulu will win but can’t win via exams. Why?
    Reason behind that is syndicate network between prominent. U. N. E. B delegates,school owners and banyankole.
    This is not fair why giv tips to some few Ugandans and leave others out? Try to put together people from prominent cheating schools together with those from remote schools automatic challenge will appear against that one from prominent school.

ROBERT MUGABE quotes

Robert Mugabe

1. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father.

2. Dear ladies, If your boyfriend didn’t wish you a happy mother’s day or sing sweet mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.

3. He who swallows a complete coconut have
    absolute trust in his anus.

4. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who text you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella.

5. Swimming pool is more useful than Liverpool.

6. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”, It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! – Repeat after me, OUR MILK!

7. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

8. All I hear always is, ‘No sex before marriage?’ If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.

9. The only warning Africans take serious is LOW BATTERY.

10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*ck is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?

11. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’.

12. When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don’t take a goat as a friend.

13. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and still single, you are not different from a Canopy.

14. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face.

15. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.

16. Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had sex.

17. Some of the girls of today can’t even jog for 5 minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2 hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade.

18. I stopped trusting ladies when my class 3 girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener wid a mirror.

19. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed.

20. Witchcraft is when a 24 year old girl who cannot jog for 5 minutes expects a 40 year old man to last for 1 hour in bed.

21. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever; because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.

22. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts will suffer the most.

23. When one’s goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbors soup gets suspicious.

24. Its better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.

25. Even Satan wasn’t gay, he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-sex marriage.

26. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.

27. It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pant one day but NOT when it’s on a drying line.

28. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any-longer because it’ll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!”

29. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

30. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private.”

31. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

32. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

33. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.

34. What is the problem? We now have airplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.

35. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown’s sense of human rights precludes our people’s right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.

36. Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

37. A brave man is he who has a running stomach and still wants to flatulate.

38. Journalist: Sir don’t you think 89 years would be a great time to retire as a President.
    Mugabe: Have you ever asked the Queen this question or is it just for African leaders?

39. Interviewer: Mr President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?
    Robert: Where are they going?

40. My dear ladies, please don’t buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick

WHAT HAPPENED TO CRANE BANK

If we are to interrogate and turn all tables and Stones, there are several indicators that are likely to affect us but thank God we haven’t and we might be in control and not be hit as a country though a little shaken.

In this Article for purposes of readers to understand, I will avoid disturbing terms such as Equity, Asset, Liability and many Economics terms for the lay man to understand.

Crane Bank is suffering from Four Problems. 1. Is Ugandans, 2. Is Ugandans, 3. Ugandans and 4. Ugandans.

I have tried to investigate and tried touching in scary dark spots trying to understand what am unleashing unfortunately the Challenges are within our confinement.

The Brand Crane Bank will be no more because of Four Ugandans.

Ugandan Number One.
    The Bank fell out of Business because of NON PERFORMING LOANS. When one is given two years to Pay back a loan, and their is an excess of relatively 90days in the period required and the Neither the Principal nor Interest is Paid, that automatically becomes a Non Performing Loan and as per the regulations, the bank is required to fill that Gap in order for the depositors Money that was Loaned to be secure upon the time its needed for withdraw.

Therefore Crane bank had Generated more than 900Billion as NPL or bad debts and it wasn’t in its conformity. This Money is in the hands of Ugandan Number one.

Ugandan Number Two.
    The Properties used as Collateral, have either no forced sale value as Recorded, affected by two Factors either the forced sale value was stretched or no buyers in the market following the decline of the Real Estate. Therefore the Ugandan who borrowed from the bank, made losses and s/he could not Pay back and the bank can’t fill up for him therefore both the borrower (Ugandan number two) and the bank are both put of the Market.

The Third Ugandan.
    When Non Performing Loans accumulates to a Certain amount, and your Securities in Bank of Uganda are not enough to fill the gap and the Money in the Bank in Circulation can neither bridge the Gap, the Share Holders are Required to recapitalize, this means, shareholders in addition to there contributed capital and and what they might have accumulated in the past not forgetting loses (Equity) is replaced by a debt that is what usually calls for Recapitalization.

Therefore when the restructuring was called, the Equity of Shareholders could not sum to the total amount that were required in order to bridge the gap caused by the Non Performing loans. Which threatened the depositors Money therefore to save the situation, the Crane Bank had to succumb to receivership under BoU.

Therefore the Third Ugandan who is the Owner of the Bank, has been failed by the First Ugandan who Borrowed from the third Ugandan and the Second Uganda who failed to buy the Collateral at required amount or failed buy the goods of the the First Ugandan that he borrow the money for, therefore it means that the First, the Second and the Third Ugandan are in Trouble.

The fourth Ugandan.
    Because the First Ugandan Borrow, and was not supported by the the second Ugandan to pay back the loan, and the third Ugandan is out of Business therefore the fourth Ugandan who is Employed by Crane Bank, has also to go back home. Take a Deep breath and think about it.

In my other Articles I will be bringing to you the challenges attacking the Banking sector or who is likely to survive and not. And also the risks Ugandan Businesses are likely to face.

Have a Blessed Week.

Herbert Anderson Burora
    Chairman Concerned Citizens
    Youth Leader, Analyst and Political Commentator.

COULD ANY OF YOU WITH A DEGREE IN PSCHOLOGY(WITHOUT BEING A MULOKOLE AND RELATIVE OF JANET MUSEVENI) GET THE JOBS SHE DID?

She was born in Rukungiri District, Western Region of Uganda, in 1961. Kagina studied at Gayaza High School, a prestigious, private, boarding, all-girl middle and high school. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology obtained from Makerere University, Uganda’s oldest and largest public university. She also holds a Masters in Public Administration obtained from the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom.

Kagina started her career in 1985 as a teaching assistant at Makerere University. She later moved to the Office of the President. In 1992, she joined the Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) as a senior principal revenue officer, serving in that capacity until 1998. In 2000, she was promoted to the rank of deputy commissioner for customs at URA, serving in that capacity until 2001.

She was appointed commissioner general of URA in 2004. She is credited with improving the URA’s financial performance. She was awarded the Corporate Leadership Award in February 2006, by Destiny Consult, an industry group, for turning around the performance of the tax body since her appointment to head the organization in 2004. In October 2010, her contract was renewed for another three years. Her monthly salary was reported to be UGX:28 million (approximately: US$11,250).

Yoweri Museveni Skulls Uncovered

The real shocking truth about the skulls littered in Luwero continues to unravel thanks to the revelation from some of the operators in that 5 year brutal war. Most of these unnamed sources silently confess to having been indulged in committing crime against humanity at that time. Evber since 1986 , when the NRA ( National resistance army )axis of evil in Luwero led by Yoweri Museveni took power by use of arms ,they continue to conceal their history of guilt and secret shame of massacre in Luwero during the 5 years of insurgency in that part of Uganda.

The story with certainty confirms 98 per-cent of the version and events respectively of what transpired in the Luwero Triangle. Try to make a research of First (1st) Battalion C- Coy combatants, specifically, Afande Likambo and then a young man Kibuye and how many smashed skulls they left at Kikandwa!

Their weapon of choice was then called ‘Kafuuni’, it’s a way in which the expert killers smashed the skulls of many civilians between 1981 and1985. The history that many of these were victim of the brutal forces of the UNLA (Uganda national; liberation army) needs a review and must be re-written after revisiting and exhuming the smashed skulls. Many to be certain over 80 percent of Luwero skulls have got the similarity features of being smashed. Whilst Dr. Milton Obote’s forces were using bullets to shoot-kill people in Luwero, the NRA rebels in the bushes of were using various tools to smash the skulls of Bipinga (enemies) who include the civilian population. This trick was used to blackmail the people to support the rebellion against the then government in power.

Anybody can take a tour and re-examine the Luwero Triangle skulls. NRA rebels’ main weapons were: Mfg Co, Drapes, Dead-blow Hammers, Mattocks, Pick-Axes, Boiler Scaling Hammers, Piton-hammers, Napal, Naita Axe, Bushing Hammers, Grub-Hoe, Trupers, Drapers, Scotch-Hammers, Mini-Pick-Axes, Cub-Hammer, Hatchet-Axes, and Small-Hoes.

Certainly, many skulls that were pile-up have demolished or shattered features. The difference between the bullets and any of the above mentioned weapons, the tinny-round-holes and wide-shapeless crushed holes. With the exception of a few that died of hunger and starvation many people in Luwero met their deaths through hacking.

If anybody remembers the death of Maj. Gen. James Kazini, he was killed with Roughneck-Mattocks.

The 1st Battalion- C-Coy then commanded by Afande Misango was the most notorious battalion that hacked many civilians than any other NRA-rebel groups; After hacking people to death by the hackers under their leading killer one Afande Likambo; the NRA rebel leadership would send Afande Nyombi (small and short) and Afande Kashaija (tall-fair-complexion) to persuade the locals to join the rebel ranks. The civilian population then swallowed up with fears and shock due to the nature of their neighbors’ deaths, relatives of the victims specifically children joined the NRA rebel group. The trick was to create fears into people’s minds, then recruit desperate population. Also to tarnish the image of then government in power.

To date, there are fears from most of the former fighters to openly discuss the guilt around the skeletons hidden in the closet of Luwero triangle because it can be ruinous to their political careers if exposed, however it’s impossible to conceal the truth forever in fact in Luo dialect there is a saying” Even if you sleep with your mother in law under the water, it will always come out in the light”.

I also understand the sensitivity of revealing the entire episode of the Luwero war to the general public, since some the actors in that war have since become our leaders and comrades in the new struggle, however having said so it’s not prudent to bury actions which could have intentionally or unintentionally caused mass murder. Uganda deserves a truth and reconciliation commission, were all these actors who are still alive will narrate their involvement in these heinous killings for us to move forward as a country, the spirits of those skulls deserves to rest and that can only come when the truth is revealed.

Veterans still around say that they called it ‘akakumbi’. The NRA killed civilians using hoes by hitting them on the head.

President Idi Amin never took a single coin from the state. He even publicly refused to take any single item from the tens of thousands of properties across the country that he had nationalized. A quick look at what has happened with government properties ever since Amin left, and one can ask themselves if any other Ugandan leader from the past or present, was in Amin’s position in 1972, could they resist scrambling for properties for themselves? Some people clearly have no self restraint. In fact they have a looters greedy behavior called “tama” in swahili. They then dash to legitimize their illegalities later through the rampant forgery that we see today.
    If a leader is found calling public property and national resources his own, tell me exactly what mentality lurks behind such a character sincerely?
    Didn’t President Idi Amin simply decree the total redistribution of all nationalized properties to all indigenous Ugandans?

ROTTEN REGIME WITH ROTTEN OPPOSITION..WA GYETUGENDA..

I have proof that Semujju Nganda and Odonga Otto eat money from First Lady Janet Museveni.

After Kagina stealing 350 billion meant for roads , Semujju and Otto met Kagina at Sky Hotel where they were give 800 million.

Semujju the following day wrote an article in the Observer praising Kagina as the best.

The proof of this is that Semujju Nganda the FDC spokesman has not even called a press conference to call upon Ugandans to rise up against corruption.

Odonga Otto is even a darling to the President and does legal work for all Government entities.

These two fools are the most corrupt in parliament.

As we talk now hon Mwijukye , hon Namboze are all out of the country on tax payers money. The cost is over 2 billion.

Why don’t they defy this money. BETTY NAMBOOZE EVEN HAS THE GUTS TO COLLECT SIGNATURES TO ADDRESS BESIGYEZ ISSUES AFTER SHE COMES BACK FROM HER 2BILLION PARLIAMENT TRIP…

Kili bubi ku goolo ya mutungo… those of us who want genuine change..tukoze tutya
    TULI KI KI… WE WANT CHANGE BUT WE WONT FOLLOW THESE GOOD FOR NOTHING HYPOCRITES.

THE KATO PAULO LUBWAMA OUTBURST

I listened in acknowledgement to how this rubaga south Mp was articulating issues concerning the witch hunt of ‘LACK OF ACADEMIC PAPERS” launched by one Buwembo who has of lately been found to work closely with the FDC to oust the rubaga south constituency Mp and l wondered the level of infighting within the opposition in ug.

-THE ISSUE OF “ALL OPPOSITION MUST FOLLOW BESIGYE.
    Kato argues that not everyone in the opposition must like and follow Besigye.
    I too for long wondered y some people in the opposition have stooped so low to becoming besigyes handbags. And what is funny is,Besigye is FDC and the majority who ‘kuzunga’ around with him are from other parties with Dp topping the list.

I think in this multi party dispensation, party members shd work hard to register progress for thier respective parties. But you find the likes of Lukwago, Nambooze, Kasibante etc who claim to be Dp raising besigyes(FDC)flag higher than that of DP. Isnt that treason??????
    Then comes a group of individuals who have waged war on people esp. MPs in the opposition who have sidelined themselves from the Defiance campaign(which suffered a still birth) in one way or the other. Social media, court cases,name it. The likes of Mugisha muntu, Nsereko mohammed, kato lubwama, Nabillah Nagayi etc have been casualties of this scheme.
    But l think, since The campaign has a personally driven motive and agenda, Not everyone was expected to tag along.

To kato, “INTRIGUE DOESN’T PAY”, THE CASE AGAINST YOU WONT EVEN BEAR FLOWERS.

Is FDC fighting against opposition parties? Now they are fighting Nsereko Muhammad and Kato Lubwama. FDC STOP BEING A FAKE OPPOSITION PARTY.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 205 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda