Select Page

Media Forums Uganda Police State The Uganda dictator, Yoweri Museveni

1 voice
135 replies
  • Author

An argument in parliament hehehe,Those who wrote lubwama off should now see how he argues in the August house,God is great

*Munyagwa:* Instead of discussing pertinent issues, we are busy repealing laws to cater for the whims of one man.
    *Tumwebaze:* Who is repealing laws? Amendment and repealing are two different things.
    *Mwijukye:* What is the difference in the case of age limit?
    *Ssekitoleko:* I don’t know who tipped you but whatever you claim is not true. The amendment Bill is looking at the Constitution in its entirety and not just the age limit.
    *Otto:* But even dead ants know that the age limit clause is the target of this whole drama.
    *Oyet:* Basically, this august House is yet to discuss anything of substance.
    *Katuntu:* They say if a rat landed in a pail of honey, it can only drink enough to fill its small stomach.
    *Matsiko:* And who is the rat here?
    *Katuntu:* The one who wants the honey in the pail of age limit.
    *Muloni:* The impetuousness! How dare you demean the fountain of honor? No amount of heavy rain can wash a leopard’s spots so you watch your language.
    *Katuntu:* My bad! I didn’t mean any offense; I just keep getting drawn into his language and styles.
    *Anite:* But what do you people want? Must you oppose everything just because you are in the Opposition?
    *Otto:* It’s our mandate to counsel the Executive.
    *Sebalu:* You guys are just noisemakers. Even when the government tries to promote tourism, you shout and question what rolex can do.
    *Munyagwa:* The only good that will come out of the rolex campaign is already out. We must move on.
    *Kiwanda:* What do you mean?
    *Munyagwa:* The picture of Mutagamba holding rolex like sugarcane. She was literally chewing it.
    *Otto:* That picture was something else. It will scare tourists. Rolex is soft, you can even imbibe like a baby, but Mutagamba’s bite makes it look like we are promoting some desert cow hooves.
    *Mutagamba:* We are tracing the source of that picture. The photographer deliberately did that to portray the campaign in bad light. I promise you we shall arrest the culprit.
    *Ssemujju:* Now what is this? Blaming the photographer?
    *Anite:* Yes, it is on record that some of these photographers deliberately manipulate their cameras.
    *Oulanyah:* Honourable members, Uganda is bigger than us all. Why bicker over how Mutagamba’s nose looks? When cartoons of my bald head and mustache are done, do you see me threaten to cause chaos?
    *Bahati:* Instead of discussing that picture, let’s look into the issue of allowances for cars.
    *Ssemujju:* Huh! The Speaker was rude in her response on the matter. I thought we serve the people? It is wrong for a leader to threaten to take more from the people if they complain that what you are grabbing is already too much.
    *Speaker:* So should we exclude you from the allowance?
    *Lubwama:* Milk is for pigs. These people call us pigs, so let us have the milk.
    *Mafabi:* Here is another shameless one. Just yesterday he was crying for public support to enable him get medical attention abroad. Now he thinks he has arrived.
    *Lubwama:* The greatest temptation for us MPs is to renounce the joy and perks of being a legislator, to repent, to make peace with our conscience. I got this off some book I was reading whose title I can’t remember. The temptations of God were always more dangerous for mankind than those of Satan. As long as chaos dominates the world, God is an anachronism; and every compromise with one’s own conscience is perfidy. When the inner voice speaks to you, hold your hands over your ears.
    *Ssemujju:* That must be Arthur Koestler’s Darkness at Noon. You can’t be quoting such a book while doing exactly the opposite of what it preaches against.
    *Munyagwa:* And what does he mean by the temptations of God and whatnot? What is anachronism here?
    *Lubwama:* Well, we are living in perfidy, or so they say. The regime is rotten. Those who think they can defy the stench by covering their nostrils will eventually suffocate. I will wade the pond with a smile.
    *Ssemujju:* The same book should have taught you that there will come a time when history will be taught using mathematical figures, where teachers will use calculations to show how the greed of Ugandan politicians like yourself led the country to where it will be.
    *Karooro:* I see guys who attended Literature class and read a few books flaunting it today. Eh, it must be good being in the Opposition. But Koestler committed suicide so some of you clinging to his words to discuss affairs here in Uganda might end up like him; Mzee is going nowhere.
    *Lubwama:* The peasants should sit down and relax. We are thinking for them. We need the good cars to think properly. We can’t think well when stressed. We also need that road closed to the public so we can walk easily from our offices to Parliament, especially after lunch.
    *Lokwang:* That is my biggest issue at the moment.
    *Nambeshe:* Exactly. Now you guys are talking. Close the road.
    *Munyagwa:* Reminds me of the story of Nyero, the village boy who visited the city and could not cross the road. We have a village mentality problem on our hands.
    *Oulanyah:* I understand the concerns, members. We are looking into it. Uganda is bigger than us all, so let’s do this in the interest of the nation.
    *Otafiire:* I can cross that road with eyes closed during rush hour. I don’t understand the fuss.
    *Bahati:* Oh yeah, your reputation for sleeping is more legendary than Bolt’s sprints.
    *Otafiire:* Young man, what has sleeping got to do with the issue of crossing roads? If we close Parliament Avenue because some MPs were used to traversing panya roads in their villages, shall we also close Jinja Road the next time they go shopping?
    *Nsereko:* Is this really Ota?
    *Otafiire:* Why? Because I think it is below our belts to denigrate to the level of singing lullabies to some babies from the village who now happen to be MPs?
    *Mateke:* Well, let’s be reasonable.
    *Otafiire:* Ah, are you back from holding placards in Kisoro?
    *Ecweru:* What is happening?
    *Kania:* Very strange afternoon this!
    *Otafiire:* Nothing strange at all. Just fix for those people this thing like we see in Chinese villages… in the Himalaya and Naples… where a rope is tied at one end to another and people use it to cross over valleys.
    *Ssemujju:* They are called abseils

UGANDA IS DOOMED.

A few days back on of Uganda’s “diplomat” purportedly accidentally shared a dossier about South Sudan with the UN security Council and it caused fracas both with in and outside the country. As we were still handling that, one of the #MembersofParcels as I prefer calling them tabled a proposal asking Parliament to grant him leave so he can work on a Bill to amend article 94 of the constitution in order to allow Judges and Justices to more time in office than the current stipulation.

As the country was still wondering whether there people’s representatives in the house or not, Uganda’s representation at the international and regional level is at a test as one of our representative in the East African legislative Assembly Dorah Byamukama tabled a motion that intended to remove term limits for the Members of Parliament in the regional house. All these are signs of greed and corrupt minds.

Though this house does not have these powers as its vested in the heads of states, the wind may not be in favour of those against with the notion of coalition of the willing in the community. Whose heads of States except Kenya have turned into radicle #DICTATORS. Now my question in why have Ugandans turned into a curse to both its mother land and outside. What has gone wrong with our leadership. Is National Leadership Institute (NALI) in Kyakwanzi still relevant because to my opinion now National Looters Institute. Let’s us not carry our immorality to other countries. This I beg.

For God and my country

LET’S SCALE BACK ON THE VILLAGE MENTALITY:

When we come to the city we must behave like city dwellers. We must learn how to use a flash toilet instead of squatting on the toilets sits like we do with our pit latrines. Things get different everywhere and we must learn to adjust quickly and modestly and treat others with courtsey.

When you choose to go to Serena Hotel for dinner, it’s going to be different from Nalongo’s Kafunda in Kabulasoke or Kiwanataka. Calm down. Don’t SHOUT on top of your voice over the phone. WALALALA!! NDYAHA SERENA BEITU.Come on. Calm down!

There are tourists enjoying the quiet serene and sounds from the fountains away from the noise in their sound polluted cities to accommodate your village drama. Adjust to the environ, bwana. It comes with the territory. Welcome to Kampala!

So let’s say Stanbic Bank, the Mukono DPC, the Minister are right and the poor security gaurd was wrong to do her work.

What should security guards do if they can’t apply their security procedures?

Are we all entitled to assault a police man or security guard at an access control point to a protected public facility if we feel too big to be screened?

Can any member of the public refuse to be checked before entry at a high security facility like an Airport, diplomatic mission, bank, security installation and if security insists I can fight them until subdued or I win?

Is it possible an incident like this at an airport could cause cancellation of flights or grind security to a halt and slip through wrong elements? Are we sending mixed signals about security protocols to people in security?

If a security procedure is defined by a security policy, documented in an approved security plan, there are no exceptions. It is part of building a security culture.

The problem in Uganda is that many of us bring our village mentality to the city and think we are still deep in Mawokota or Kabunyatta.

Security is not for small people inside a banking hall but everyone inside the bank and the bank itself.

Every security program ultimately is about public safety or saving human life and both the big and small matter.

A security guard at the bank to the public might seem to be protecting the business interests of the bank to deter robberies but ultimately it’s about public safety; acting as a deterrence against unauthorized intrusion as part of many layers of the security function.

We all must obey and submit to security procedures at protected facilities because it’s for our own safety.

—————————–
    Kabulasoke veterans wondering why villagers took over Kampala

Quote of the year from the people who want change.
    “Those who think that we came to parliament to suffer should go and hang, we want 150m to buy 2017 model cars”.
    Name: Kato Lubwama
    Title: Honourable
    Party: Change.
    Constituency: Lubaga South..Quote of the year from the people who want change.

With the surrender of Mugisha Muntu to the Kizza Besigye crusade, it is fair to wonder what the Forum for Democratic (FDC) still stands for especially against the backdrop of the “Policy Agenda for Uganda’s Leap Forward,” that Muntu launched in March, 2015. Since Besigye left his freewheeling days as NPC traveling on the public wagon, he has become a permanent fixture in Uganda’s opposition politics, and a committed rebel.

Besigye continues to say that we should build institutions, political parties inclusive in which there is regular change of leadership. But, what does that say of a man who espouses the need to create change in leadership, then doesn’t want to leave the stage or perhaps bidding time for his wife to replace him! Besigye and the rise of anarchy could be the price we are paying for living in a democracy.

FDC has always claimed the moral high ground of Uganda’s recent politics although that should be laughable, now that it is a refuge for sowing hate. With Besigye, FDC is running towards a wall or indeed the wall is getting nearer to it now. If FDC refuses to update its democratic credentials it could reach its end sooner. Innovation, is a cliché across every trade, yet FDC seems to believe that Besigye can continue using his four failed attempts as if Uganda hasn’t changed.

Even after Museveni has rebuilt the state, and started getting positive returns, Besigye gets misty-eyed about achievements pretending to be the one deeply caring about the poor, the vulnerable and underdogs.

If NRM looks like it’s having a tough time, FDC’s troubles is even more tectonic because, it is not one party, rather, it is at least two irreconcilable factions running confused. The NRM is already burying its divisions over elections to ensure stable and effective government, with eyes firmly on the next general election. FDC is in a free fall with arguments over the legality of elections past while Muntu supposedly its real elected leader has been swatted away like a fly.

We now know that Besigye has clipped Muntu’s wings as he seeks to ensure there is no challenge in 2021, with prospects he will be returned to the leadership, with a free hand to de-select those ‘rebels’ who may want to cause him headache. All of this FDC infighting has to be seen against Uganda’s enormous progress, and certainly arguing among themselves and present no coherent alternative to NRM

Nakiganda Stacy Hon Nuwamanya Niyibizi

COWARD PEOPLE LIKE YOWERI MUSEVENI BELIEVES IN GUNS: THE HISTORY I STUDIED SHOWS THAT MILTARY STRENGH ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH TO DEFEAT A DETERMINED PEOPLE
    “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””
    The Portuguese government refused to negotiate with African Libaration Forces believing that Miltary victory was only choice. In the end the government it’s self was overthrown and portugual defeated and all portuguese fled their former african colonies in utter humiliation.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, VISIONARY DE CLERK PRIME MINISTER OF APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA READ THE SIGNS CORRECTLY AND CONCLUDES THAT MILTARY VICTORY WAS IMPOSIBLE HE ENTERED INTO GUINUINE NEGOTIATIONS WITH NELSON MANDELA AND WIN-WIN AGREEMENT WAS STRUCK.

NRM goons dressed in yellow now inside Centenary bank in Kabale withdrawing money to bribe voters in the Rubanda district woman MP by elections….
    Their Prado TX is parked outside the bank…
    Twabategedde, ekigya omanyi kinyaga bitono

UGANDANS GRIPPED BY THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME/CAPTOR BONDING

On 23rd August 1973, a career criminal called Jan Eric Olsson, stormed the Kreditbanken bank in Stockholm and took four bank employees hostage. After the stand off that lasted six days, it was found that the victims had developed some kind of positive relationship with their captor. The victims had formed some sort of bonding with their captor to the extent that they did not want him attacked or arrested by the police. Actually one of them begged to be allowed to leave with the robber.
    Psychiatrists and criminology experts explained this thus. That when these free people were taken captive, they became abruptly and fiercely alienated from all their liberties and freedoms. They got gripped by deep fear and hopelessness and thought they were going to die. Then the victims experienced a sort of infantilisation- where like a kid they are unable to speak, eat, go to the toilet or enjoy any such inherent freedoms without permission. So small acts of ” humane kindness” such as being given food, allowed to go to the toilet or any other prompted primitive gratitude for the “gift of life.” The hostages experienced a powerful primitive positive feeling towards their captor. They lived far away from the fact that this was the person who put them in this helpless situation. In their mind they saw him( because of his “kindness”) as the one who was going to let them live. The Stockholm incident has since been cited in legal face offs where lawyers use it to justify acts by their clients as being acts informed by primitive gratitude as opposed to free minds and normal will power. It is more like a disease.
    Museveni came and killed industries, sold public companies, killed all public health facilities that were quite salubrious before 1986, paralyzed the education sector, killed cooperatives, sold the economy to foreigners, stole everything and slapped such deep fear and anxiety on the nation. He then carefully and meticulously hatched a plan to fob us off with small acts of kindness to make us feel he is the one to help us live when we could have died. He keeps harping on security and how he has brought it. How was the insecurity he purports to have fought brought here? He was a senior officer in the Obote army that he says wrote all the insecurity. I concur with the school of thought that he was a traitor in that army who worked against it knowing all too well that he would in future need to castigate the army to perpetuate his relevancy politically. He participated, either directly or indirectly in those brutal exploits that he now faults . We have all heard about the famous massacre of Moslems in Western Uganda in the 1980s. He planned and commanded the operation. He was an astute traitor. And Obote innocently trusted him. And during Obote two when he was in the bush. He confesses in his book, the mustard seed that they used to steal plantations, cars, motorcycles and other things. They caused insecurity. When he talks about security, small act of “kindness”. Empty health centers in lieu of the good hospitals he found here, small acts of kindness. UPE and USE which produce useless products as opposed to what we produced before 1986, yellow round neck t- shirts once every five years, youth livelihood fund that is eaten up during acquisition process in kickbacks, useless and inefficacious NAD, bonna baggawale, operation wealth creation and all-small acts of “kindness”.
    Truth is, we have been taken captive. This captivity will last forever if our people who are hypnotized into the Stockholm syndrome by the captor’s small acts of “magnanimity” are not shaken out of the hypnosis. There is no peace here. We have imposed silence. Everything has fallen apart and the captor is insidiously breaking this nation. Let us rise up in defiance. Sekitoleko’s age limit lift should not succeed. Betty Amongi’s land Act amendment has to die. Yes together we can. Change is coming

CORRUPTION DADDY PIUS BIGIRIMANA’S BUILDING UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Bigirimana after embezzling Billions in the prime minister’s office , Museveni re appointed him as PS in the ministry of gender where he has now swindled another 8 million dollars which was part of 11 million dollars youth fund donated to Uganda by the UN to support the youth in starting up environmental friendly projects like agriculture.

WHEN I HEAR ABOUT MR YOWERI MUSEVENI LECTURING THE NATION ON HOW HIS FAMILY IS SACRIFICING BY TAKING UP POSITION PUBLIC OFFICE, I ASK HIM. HOW HAVE THE PEOPLE IN LUWERO, NOTHERN UGANDA, BUNYORO, BUGANDA, TESO, TOORO AND MORE BEEN REWARDED???
    If his family loves Uganda So-much and they are willing to sacrifice, they should also go and help treat those Basoga Jiggered limbs, help rehabilitate wells, and Mop hospital floors in Kitugum, Bududa, Abim and Mulago
    UNLESS THE DEFINITION OF SACRIFICE IS ALL ABOUT TAKING UP PUBLIC OFFICE APPOINTMENTS.

OH MY GOD HELP MY FELLOW YOUTH WHOARE STILL SUPPORTING THIS ROTEN GOVT AND SAVE THEM FROM IT. Look, An Old Person Educated The Law Maker, Parent, Citizen, Worker, Diplomat, Leader So Called Minisiter #Kinubule Sorry Kibule Slapping Ayoung Poor Lady Who Was Performing Her Duty. These Askaris They Just Earn Btn 100000 To 250000ugsh Amonth While Guarding/protecting Banks With Tririons Of Money Frm Nrm Thieves So Instead Of Appriciating Her By Giving Her Atp(transport) This Grown Up Tired Minister Slapped Her Imagine! Uganda Zabbu And Steady Progress. To Hell With Nrm

The Chairman of the National Drug Authority (NDA) Audit Committee Yusuf Kimbowa Sembatya, has been accused of using his position to peddle influence, in the process profiteering from the importation of drugs.

In a letter to the Director Crime Intelligence of the Uganda Police Force dated April 2, 2016, a ‘whistleblower’ accuses Mr Kimbowa, a former NDA Board Chairman and some other members of the Board of conflict of interest by managing and operating drug-importing companies.

The whistleblower further lists companies, among them KIMSY MEDS, IDA Foundation, GKO Medicines, Novell Pharmacy, Medical Access, Spectrum Pharmacy and United Health Care Ltd, which he claims are linked to the illicit dealings and are managed by Mr Kimbowa and his cronies, among them Gilbert Ohairwe, Sowedi Muyingo, and Hussein Oria.
    The NDA regulates the manufacture, importation of human and veterinary drugs in Uganda, and according to the whistleblower Kimbowa did not declare his ownership of KIMSY MEDS when he was appointed to the Board.

Further, the whistleblower said Mr Ohairwe is the proprietor of GKO Medicines also uses his other company GKO Security to provide security services at all NDA premises in the country; Mr Muyingo is the Executive Director of both Medical Access and United Health, and Mr Oria, the NDA board member representing Makerere Pharmacy School, also works as a pharmacist in-charge at Spectrum and is also a Local Trade Representative (LTR) for Egyptian and Indian pharmaceutical manufacturers.

‘Sir, the issue of major importers and unscrupulous lumpen ‘bourgeois’ and ‘compradors’ of drug cartels such as Kimbowa Sembatya Yusuf of KIMSY MEDS, managing and auditing businesses they are meant to regulate remains an issue of concern. This is more or less game ranger turned poachers at the state enterprise,’ the whistleblower wrote, adding that Mr Kimbowa is a shareholder Novell Pharmacy alongside Mr Muyingo.

The whistleblower also claimed that through his influence, companies linked to Mr Kimbowa were indebted to the NDA to the tune of Shs2.454 billion between February and April last year, acquired through unscrupulous means.

‘Companies like IDA Foundation, KIMSY MEDS and United Health Care where Kimbowa Sembatya Yusuf the Chairman Audit Committee of the NDA Board has business interests owed NDA in February 2015, about Shs557 million, Shs1.1107 billion in March 2015, and about Shs781 million in April 2015. He uses his position with arm twisting gimmicks on Secretariat staff to acquire credit facilities for DOSSIER review and import clearance dues of 2 per cent not extended to other business clients,’ the whistleblower further charges.

According to the whistleblower, Mr Kimbowa is also linked to the importation of substandard cancer drugs through his company, KIMSY MEDS, attracting the attention and concern of the National Medical Stores (NMS).

‘Frustration of procurement of Vital Laboratory equipment may be intended to disable the quality testing capabilities of the National Drug Quality Control Laboratory so as to facilitate drug cartels represented by some identified Board members to supply un analysed substandard drug items in the Country. National Medical Stores has ever lately complained to KIMSY MEDS allegedly over supply of Substandard Anti-cancer drugs in the country,’ the whistle-blower adds.

Repeated efforts to talk to Mr Kimbowa in respect to the raft of accusations against him and his colleagues were futile as he switched off his phone on being told the callers were journalists with EagleOnline.

However, in 2015 President Yoweri Museveni ordered for an investigation into the activities of the NDA Board, which at the time was embroiled in wrangles with then Executive Director Dr Gordon Sematiko. At the time, current Health

IN FAILED STATES EVEN JUSTICES ARE DICTATORS NOW LOOK AT THIS IDIOT STEPHEN KAVUMA, YESTERDAY SAID THAT KALE KAYIHURA WILL NOT APPEAR IN COURT.

REIGN OF TERROR IN UGANDA

The state of hopelessness and helplessness that 30 years of ruinous,corrupt and TOTALLY feckless misrule has reduced Ugandan people. Rwandan outlaw kayibanda Museveni runs a failed state where youth unemployment today stands at a staggering 95%, the highest in the world. Uganda’s towns today have the biggest army of window shoppers seen anywhere in the world- young men and women who wander around the streets aimlessly hoping against hope that they will land a job- any job, courtesy of a collapsed economy and failed educational system. According to the World Bank, 40,000 graduates came out of Ugandan Universities in 2015 but only 829 were absorbed into the public sector, and these were mainly Rwandan and Tutis employed on grounds of nepotism, or relatives of the members of the occupier regime. Under kayibanda Museveni, Uganda has been transformed in a giant unempoyment centre where hundreds of thousands of frustrated young men and women flee in droves to look for opportunities abroad, Most end up as slave labourers and prostitutes in the Middle East where they suffer a fate worse than the African slaves taken to Europe and the Americas in the 17th and 18th centuries. 

Honestly, something is completely amiss with us Ugandans! As Uganda launches “Rolex Chapati” to attract tourists from all over the world to come and enjoy the delicacy, I beg to disagree if this is indeed a right direction to Uganda’s tourism sector. Can a Rolex push a serious tourist to eagerly board a plane to Uganda? I doubt! Actually in my view, the Luwombo would attract more tourists to Uganda. As the visionless Ugandan Government takes us for a ride, the Rwandan Government acquires a state of the art Airbus aeroplane; The first of its kind in East Africa.
    No East African airline owns an Airbus and Rwanda air will soon commence direct flights from Kigali to London! Here we are promoting a Rolex as a delicacy to attract tourists!!!

Nothing whatsoever brands a Country like an official airline. Every time an aeroplane is in the sky, it is marketing its Country. The billions injected in the aggressive marketing and promotion of Uganda’s tourism potential would work best if it was diverted to the defunct Uganda airlines.
    It is simply shocking and dismaying that the only plane that Uganda owns is the official Presidential Jet!
    Surprisingly though, shortly before the overthrow of President Idi Amin in 1978, Uganda airlines was flying to 28 destinations including Italy, Belgium among other destinations. Today, Rwanda Air flies to over 17 destinations including Dubai and Johannesburg.

Yesterday, Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta signed a new law that forbids commercial banks from increasing their lending rates by more than 4% and he reduced the cost of borrowing from 19.6% to 14.4%! In Uganda it is 29% and this simply explains why Kenya is a hub of business in the region. Many multinationals have over the years closed business here and settled in Kenya.
    Indeed Steady Progress!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uganda